38

2 months later

Everyone was gathered in Chan and Jeongin's house since it was basically abandoned. Everyone sat with their significant other either cuddled up on a couch and a chair.

It was peaceful and they were all enjoying it.

No police banging on their door, nobody looking at them crazy or making way for them out of fear, no therapists trying to "save them" when they're just breaking them more (besides Felix).

Felix shifted his head which was on Changbin's chest and closed his eyes, the quietness making him sleepy. Changbin noticed and alowly rubbed his back. Felix was about to fall asleep when he lifted his head when Jeongin cleared his throat.

"We invited you guys here for a reason...right?" Jeongin asks and Felix looked at him. "Depressive episode. He wanted you guys here, he just got out of it," Chan explains as Jeongin adjusted himself on his lap and turned to cuddle into his chest. Felix hums and sat up, stretching upwards. Changbin pulled his shirt down and pecked his lips which made Felix smile.

Seungmin was looking at the two, observing them. "Puppy, what're you doing?" Hyunjin whispers and Seungmin looked at him. "Just observing them," Seungmin reassures and kisses the male who smiles.

Everyone noticed how extremely calmed the two were. No giggling towards each other like they used to be, no crazy talk.

Just a couple being a couple.

Felix noticed the stares and looked at them. "What?" Felix asks as he settled back into the male's chest who smiles. "I don't mean to sound this mean or anything but...you guys are really calm now," Jisung says and everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

Felix looked up at Changbin who kissed his forehead. "I...guess it's because we haven't been bothered much. The police gave up on trying to stop us and find us so we've been able to spend time together," Felix explains as he messes with Changbin's hand who smiles.

Jisung smiles softly and nodded his head, finding it that way too for them. The police would come by their apartment complex from time to time to look for any suspicious activity when they were just waiting for the moment for Minho to leave alone so they could get him.

Jisung knew that because he was talking with the old woman next door about it and Jisunf started making Minho work more from home and going everywhere with him if he's gone for long.

He still didn't know how they knew about Minho and his mental illnesses.

"You alright, Ji?" Felix asks and Jisung looked at him. "Yeah, why?" Jisung asks. "Just seemed like you were thinking," Felix says with a shrug and Jisung hums. "Nope, I'm fine," Jisung said and snuggled into Minho's chest.

Felix looked up at Changbin who looked down at him with a smile. He pecked the male's lips who smiles at the kiss he received.

Felix and Changbin were both happier and they both felt normal, for once.

________________________

I enjoyed writing this book.