11

Felix walked into Mr. B's room after getting it was okay to come in. He walked over and took off his shoes as always. Mr. B looked up and gave a smile. "You're really pretty today," He says and Felix looks at the book with a soft smile and blush.

The compliments were usual but he didn't know why it caused him to blush today.

"Thank you," Felix says. He was about to speak again but Mr. B stopped him. "How are you today?" He asks as he grabbed the notebook and sets it on the floor; not wanting to have their session today. "I've been good...can I have my notebook back?" Felix asks but the male shook his head.

Felix couldn't help but smile. "How have you been?" Felix asks. "Good," He answers. "We haven't talked about why you started doing all this," Felix says as he pulled his notebook over with his foot. He placed it on the desk and opened it to a new page; clicking open the pen. "So...why did you start robbing and killing?" Felix asks.

Mr. B sighs as he leaned back and crossed his arms over his chest.

"For a starter; my parents didn't care about me. I remember my dad coming home and beating me for no reason except to release stress. My mom would just sit and watch and she would sometimes talk to nobody but then again she did have some kind of mental disorder. It went on for 3 years until I snapped. When they were sleeping; I took my dad's favorite knife and I killed them. I left them there and I left the house after getting rid of the knife. I lived with my aunt and uncle until they put me up for a foster family cause they were leaving. Each foster home I went to; each one seemed a bit worse than the next. I got to finally move out at 17 and I stayed there and stole from time to time so I didn't have to work."

Felix nodded his head as he listened.

"I did kill another 4 people but people haven't found them because of...reasons. I remember, clearly. It was before I robbed the jewelry store was I went to a chemical factory because I was curious and I nearly fell into the chemical. I did push a worker in and he did come out paler than he was and he seemed a bit...psycho. Though, he was taken in by police not long after."

Felix slowly looked at the male who finished explaining. He understood why he had the disorders he had diagnosed him with. Of course, nobody else knew except Felix because he wasn't sure but now he might be sure.

"Okay. Tomorrow I was thinking of taking you out of the asylum for the day," Felix says as he closes his notebook and crosses his legs. "A day? With you? How lucky am I," The male says as he leans forward with his chin in his hands. Felix blushed as he messed with the hem of his coat. "L-Lucky, I guess," Felix says as he looked at the male who was smiling.

"C-Can...I get your name? Like your actual name?" Felix asks and the male chuckles. "What? Don't like calling me Mr. B?" Felix huffs his cheeks out as his cheeks brightened in color. "N-No. It's just...if we go to a public area, I don't-"

Mr. B's chuckle cut Felix off. "My name is Changbin." Felix nods his head and repeated that name mentally and Changbin observed the male who was spacing out. He lifted his hand and moved a strand of Felix's hair behind his ear; Felix snapping out of his thoughts and blushing. Changbin smiles and lays his head on the desk; staring at him. "S-Stop staring," Felix says as he covers his face but Changbin didn't answer.

Felix looked at him and smiles at the male who was looking at him. "You better think of what we're going to do tomorrow," Felix says as he stands up which caught the male's attention. "Can't you stay longer?" The male asks but Felix shook his head as he walked over to the door.

"We can hang out tomorrow."