23

Felix sat in the back of the moving van with Seungmin who was sitting in Hyunjin's lap. "Okay. Now, there is a security guard in the security room but he is asleep," Seungmin says and Hyunjin coos; pinching Seungmin's cheek which made the male blush. "You're so smart, puppy," Hyunjin says as he placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"T-Thank you, Jinnie."

Hyunjin smiles and Seungmin looked back at the couple who were waiting. "Now. You only need to get a few things, like you said," Seungmin says. "Felix knows his way around because he usually goes here so stick with him," Seungmin tells Changbin who nods his head. "I can delete the footage once you're out but be quick," Seungmin says and the two nod their head.

"Once you get your things; I'll message Jeongin to have Chan drive."

____

Felix looked at everything they got and nods his head. "Let's go, Puddin'," Felix whispers and Changbin nodded his head. They slowly made their way out and entered the back of the truck; Hyunjin closing the door.

A few seconds later; they started moving. "Man...you two are crazy," Hyunjin says as he sat back down next to his boyfriend who was deleting the footage. Felix giggles and settles back into Changbin's chest. "You did so well, darlin'," Changbin says as he rubs Felix's thighs who giggles. "So did you."

Changbin smiles and nuzzles his nose against Felix's. "I want to give you something when we get back," Changbin whispers, and Felix hums. "Okay, Puddin'."

They got to the factory and Chan opened the back; Jeongin helping Felix out and carrying the things down to the basement with everyone following. Once they got down; everyone gasped. "Dang...this is nicer than your apartment," Jisung says and Felix hums; leading Jeongin to a closet to place the items inside. They were just extra bedsheets because they needed some even though they have a washing machine.

Everyone sat down in the living room and Jisung's mouth drop. "Man...Minho can we live here?" Jisung asks the male who laid on his head on his leg while he sat on the floor. "I don't know, Ji," Minho says and Jisung hums; running his fingers through his hair. "Puddin', didn't you need to give me something?" Felix asks and Changbin hums. "Right."

He stood up from the couch and walked over to his workbench; Felix sighing. "Puddin'. You've been looking for-"

"It's not those, darlin'."

Felix tilts his head as Changbin moved his workbench to show a safe. He squatted down and opened it; reaching inside the taking something. He closed it and stood back up; walking over and sitting next to Felix. "Show me your hand," Changbin says and Felix shows the male his hand.

Changbin slipped the ring on and Felix's eyes widen. "It's...beautiful," Felix says as he looked at the diamond ring on his finger. "Let me see~" Jisung whines and Felix chuckles and lets the male see his ring; Jisung's eyes widening.

"Wait...this is one of the rings that was stolen a couple of months ago."

Felix looked at Jisung before shrugging his shoulder; turning and kissing Changbin's cheek who smiles. After some time; everyone left. Felix laid his head on Changbin's lap as the male turned on the TV that surprisingly worked. "You like the ring?" Changbin asks and Felix nodded his head; looking at the ring with a smile.

Changbin smiles and was about to speak when he heard muffled screaming. "Well, he's awake," Changbin says with a chuckle and Felix hums; smiling when Changbin pulled a blanket over him. "Sleep, darlin'," Changbin whispers as he kissed Felix's cheek who smiles and closes his eyes.

Changbin smiles and looked at the TV; enjoying the show that was on.

After some time, Changbin started to get tired as well. He turned off the TV and removed the blanket that he put over Felix. He picked him up and walked over to the bed. He laid him down and gently shook his boyfriend who stirred awake. "Change, babydoll," Changbin says and Felix hums as he got up.

Changbin went up the stairs to go check on a certain person who was being very loud. Felix changed and he looked around; confused as to where his boyfriend went. He shrugged his shoulders and went over to the bed; getting under the covers and getting comfortable before falling asleep.

After a few minutes, Changbin walked down the stairs after locking the door. He walked over to the bed and smiles. He turned off the lights and crawled over Felix; placing a kiss on his cheek before laying down. He got under the covers and slipped his arm around Felix's waist, pulling him close and resting his chin on the male's shoulder.

"Sleep well, angel."