37

Jisung walked into his boyfriend's office to see the male working. He walked over and placed a kiss on his cheek, rubbing his arms. Minho looks at him and smiles. "How are you feel?" Jisung asks. "Good," Minho answers, and Jisung smiles, kissing his cheeks again. "Good. Do you have any meetings?" He asks and Minho nodded his head. "2, sorry."

Jisung shook his head. "It's okay," He says, "I need to get groceries anyway." Minho hums and nods his head, kissing Jisung who smiles. "Be safe," He says and Jisung hums. "I took my anxiety pills, I should be good," Jisung answers before leaving the office.

____

Jisung stood in one of the aisles, mumbling the list he was reading to himself. He looked at everything he got a frown as he forgot one of something. He slipped his phone back into his pocket and started walking to the aisle that has what he needed.

He got the item and went to the registers. The line he was in was pretty long so he scrolled through his phone, replying to the message when had sent him. He got everything checked out and in the bag and he walked to his car.

He put everything into the back and closed it. He walked to the driver's side and got inside, locking it since he had a feeling someone was watching him. He started the car and buckled in, waiting for it to warm up a bit before he started driving.

Once it did, he started driving home. He got to the complex and he parked, getting out and grabbing everything from the back. He closed the door and walked up the stairs. He got to his apartment and turned the doorknob to check, his eyebrows furrowing when he easily opened the door. He opened the door and saw Minho's shoes.

"He's home early...he didn't tell me though," Jisung says as he closed the door and locked it. He took off his shoes and placed the bags in the kitchen, wanting to see Minho first. He got to the door and turned the handle, smiling when it was unlocked.

He opened it and ran over to Minho who has only a knife to his wrist. "No, no," Jisung says as he placed it on the bed, looking at Minho who was trying to reach it. "Hey, hey. Where did my happy Minho go?" Jisung says as he straddled the male's lap, cupping his face.

Minho tried to move but Jisung held him firm. "Look at me," He spoke softly and Minho looked at him. "You're okay. I'm here," Jisung says and moved his boyfriend's arm to wrap around his waist though the male's wrist w a little bloody but he didn't care. He made him lay down and Jisung situated himself on top of him.

"I know you want to be better but I'm scared of what the stupid police will do. Chan won't let Jeongin have a therapist because he doesn't want him to go back to the asylum. I want to get you a counselor but I don't want you to go to that stupid asylum."

Minho gradually calmed down and held Jisung, his cries being sniffles. Jisung sat up and kissed his forehead. "Let's take a bath, mhm? Get you cleaned up and into something comfortable," He says and Minho nods his head. He got out of bed and followed his boyfriend into the bathroom. He let the male settle into the bath and went to go change the sheets since some of the male's blood got on it.

After changing them, he grabbed a change of clothes for Minho and went back into the restroom. He placed them on the counter and brought the stool over to the tub, washing his hair. "How was work?" Jisung asks. "Stressful...after you left I felt like the people in the meeting were angry at me," Minho mumbles and Jisung frowns.

"Tilt your head back."

Minho followed the order and tilted his head back, closing his eyes when Jisung poured water over his head to wash out the shampoo. "I'm sorry, MinMin," Jisung says and kissed his forehead. "Maybe it's time for another break, mhm?" Jisung says and Minho shrugged his shoulders. "I'll let you think about it."

After helping clean the male, Jisung left so he could get dressed. Minho left the room and Jisung hugs the male, swaying softly and rubbing his back. "Pizza?" Jisung asks and Minho nods his head but stopped the male from leaving his arms.

"Ji..."

Jisung looked up at him and smiles. "Yes?" Jisung asks and Minho bits his bottom lip nervously. "What is it?" Jisung asks as he made the male sit on the edge of the bed. Minho rests his head on Jisung's stomach. "I...want to be a dad," He says as he looked up at the male who was shocked. "Really?"

Minho nodded his head with a small smile. "Yeah," Minho says and smiles at the multiple kisses he was getting from Jisung. "One day, Minnie. I promise." 

________________________

Sorry for the slow updates.