29

Felix looked at himself in the mirror; looking at his outfit. He was bored and Changbin wasn't giving him attention since he was working on things and every time Felix tried to get a kiss; Changbin would gently push him away.

He smiles, finally deciding he liked it. He was wearing a short, high-waisted black skirt, a cropped pastel blue shirt, fishnet stockings, and a black chocker. He looked over to see Changbin still working on whatever he was.

He tiptoed over to Changbin's side and slowly grabbed his phone. He went back over to the mirror and took a picture of himself; setting it as the male's lock screen with a small giggle. His smile dropped when he saw a text pop up on Changbin's phone.

He walked over and placed the phone next to Changbin before walking towards the living room. He sat down and looked at Changbin who had turned his attention away from what he was working on and to his phone. Felix grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around himself and turned the TV on. He lets out a small sigh and he looked towards the TV which showed the news.

A police Galla is being hosted on Saturday night to give an award to some members of the force for catching and solving many murders that have been needing to be solved.

Felix rolls his eyes at the lady's words. "They shouldn't get shit," Felix mumbles, and his attention quickly changed when there was video of Jeongin in his room; curled in a ball in the corner. "Oh...poor baby," Felix says and his eyes darken when he saw the head therapists holding a file.

Felix's file.

Felix was about to rant when the channel was changed and he got a message on his phone. He looked at it and smiles when he saw Seungmin's message that he had hacked the cameras to change to something else. Felix switched to a different channel and looked over to Changbin who threw his phone onto the bed as he laid on it.

Felix looked over at the male's workbench to see the object halfway done. He smiles and he got up; removing the blanket and walking over to the bed. He climbed onto it and sat next to Changbin who seemed stress.

Felix moved to straddle his back and started to massage his shoulders; the older humming. "What's going on, puddin'?" Felix asks as he continued to massage his boyfriend's shoulders. "Just... a stupid girl from back in school who found my phone number," Changbin answers, and Felix hums.

He leaned down and kisses Changbin's cheek who smiles. Changbin rolls Felix onto the bed and giggles; the male hovering over him but stopped. "What the hell are you wearing?" He asks and Felix pouts. "Do you not like it?" Felix asks. "The skirt is too short and your shirt is too," Changbin says, and Felix giggles. "We're not going anywhere," Felix says as he wraps his arms around his Changbin's neck. "I know that darlin'," Changbin says and Felix lets out tiny giggles when Changbin started tickling his side.

He started laughing when Changbin started to do it more. "S-Stop!" Felix says as he tried to get out of Changbin's hold. Changbin smiles and stopped after a few seconds to let Felix calm down.

"I heard what was on the news," Changbin says and sat next to Felix; the male rolling onto his side to look at him. "Mhm...they showed a video of Jeongin in the asylum," Felix says and Changbin frowns. "He...looked to be in bad shape. He looked sort of skinny but I couldn't really tell since Seungmin switched it quickly," Felix explains as he opens his arm for his boyfriend who laid down and moved into his arms; smiling as he wrapped his arms around his torso and brought him closer.

"But...I did see the head therapist with my file about Jeongin," Felix says and Changbin looks at him to see a frown on his lips. "How do you think he stole them?" Changbin asks and Felix sighs. "He brought stole it when I went to the restroom," Felix says with a small hint of disgust. Felix moved down and snuggles his face into Changbin's chest. "We can go get them tomorrow, Jeongin as well," Changbin whispers and Felix looks at him confused.

"What do you mean?"

"We can either steal your files back and bring Jeongin with us or we can just kill the therapists," Changbin answers and Felix's eyes widen. "Really?" Felix asks and Changbin nods his head. "You really want those files so if we need to get them and he won't give them peacefully than we can get them the hard way."

Felix smiles brightly and pressed his lips against Changbin's who smiles and brings him closer. "Let's do it, Puddin'," Felix says and Changbin smiles. "We can bring Chan. He can take Jeongin home," Changbin says but Felix shook his head. "I think it's best if they go somewhere else," Felix says and Changbin nodded his head. "Of course. I'm sure I can make room in that area near the back."