26

Felix hums when he felt Changbin move his hands under his shirt. "Good morning," Felix says and sighs as Changbin started kissing his neck. "Good morning. How did you sleep, angel?" Changbin asks. "Good. What about you, Puddin'?" Felix asks; smiling and closing his eyes when Changbin pulled down the collar of his shirt; placing a kiss.

"Just-"

A loud scream cut Changbin off and he growls; lifting his head. "Just one peaceful morning is all I ask for," Changbin says and Felix gave a soft laugh; kissing him which made Changbin smile. "Go see what he wants," Felix says and Changbin hums; kissing him again. "We're continuing our morning after I finish him," Changbin mumbles as he pulls away. Changbin got out of bed and grabbed a shirt; walking towards the stairs but stopped.

"Darling?"

"Yes, Puddin'?"

Changbin looked over at the male. "Come with me," He says and Felix smiles; getting out of bed and slipping on the slippers. He grabbed Changbin's hand and followed him up the stairs. He opened the door and Felix smiles as he looked out the window. "We've been waking up early, mhm?" Felix asks as he follows him; side by side. "Yep," Changbin answers and he looked outside at the rising sun. "You know...I forgot that the factory was by the woods," Changbin says and Felix hums; eyebrows furrowing as they came to another set of doors. "Were these always here?" Felix asks and Changbin nodded his head. "You haven't let the basement in a bit," Changbin says.

"Right."

Changbin chuckles and kisses his cheek. Changbin let go of Felix's hand and opened the large doors; Felix's mouth dropping as he saw the male in a glass case. "W-What...have you been planning?" Felix asks as he follows Changbin. "He took my blueprints for your jack-in-the-box," Changbin answers as he brought a chair over for Felix; having the male sit down. "Oh..." Changbin hums and walked over; opening the case. He removed the gag and raised a brow. "Want to tell me where the blueprints are? You'll get out faster," Changbin says and the male looked at him. "4 feet away from the back door," He speaks and Changbin grinned.

"Can I get-"

"No."

Changbin looked at Felix who at the door. "You're not getting out," He says and Changbin walked out; closing the door. "What!? I-I told you where the blueprints were!" He shouts as he started moving around in the chair. Changbin sighs and locked the door; going over to the keypad that was next to it. Felix followed and tilts his head. "What are you doing, Puddin'?" Felix asks and Changbin smiles as he pressed a button; turning his head to look at the capsule.

A cover was put over the top which caught the attention of the male inside. "W-What are you doing!" He shouts as he moved around more. "Angel, you saw that paper on my workbench, right?" Changbin asks and Felix nodded his head. "Yeah...it had a lot of formulas on it," Felix says and Changbin smiles; entering numbers which confused Felix.

"I think I should've paid more attention in chemistry," Felix says and Changbin laughs; kissing his cheek. "Watch, darling," Changbin says and Felix looks over. Changbin pressed another button and turned to face it as well.

Felix's eyes widen as green gas slowly started falling down. His eyebrows furrow as he watched the male who was slowly calming down started to giggle. "What...is that?" Felix asks as he leans into Changbin's side. "Laughing gas. It's used at dental offices but I added some other chemicals to make it more...deadly per se," Changbin says and Felix hums; leaning into his side and looking around.

"There's a helicopter?" Felix asks and Changbin hums; turning the male's head to look at the capsule where the male was now laughing hysterically. Felix had to admit, it was a bit scary.

Kyle's eyes were wide and a massive smile was on his lips as he threw his head back and forth as he laughed. Eventually, the male stopped.

Stopped moving.

Stopped laughing.

Stopped breathing.

His head just hung forward and Felix saw the drain of color in his skin; making it pale.

"Darling, grab the shovel."

____

Felix's back met the bed and Changbin attached his lips to Felix's neck; the blonde gasping. He tangled his fingers in Changbin's hair and lightly tugged it which made Changbin chuckle as Felix let out a small whine.

"What is it, angel?" Changbin says as he looked at Felix who was already flustered. "Already flustered, angel?" Changbin says as he ran his finger over Felix's cheek. Felix jutted his lip out at Changbin's teasing. Changbin kissed him and ran his tongue over his bottom lip; Felix opening his mouth to allow Changbin's tongue to slip in.

Changbin moved his hand under Felix's shirt and pressed down on his stomach lightly which made Felix whimper. Changbin chuckles and takes the waistband of Felix's sweatpants and slowly pulled them down; Felix pulling away and looking at him. "S-Stop teasing," Felix says but Changbin just kissed him with a smirk. "I know you like it, babydoll," Changbin says as he moves his kisses down to his neck as he quickly pulled them off; Felix yelping at the sudden action.

"W-We've only done it once," Felix says in a small voice, and Changbin chuckles. "I know," Changbin whispers and nibbles Felix's neck who whimpers.

_________________________

Hehe