35

Felix, Jeongin, Seungmin, and Hyunjin sat on the opposite side of the room from the others, talking quietly.

"Channie?" Jeongin says as he gets up and walks over to his boyfriend who looks at him. "Yes?" He says as the boy sat next to him. "Don't you have a friend who works as a guard at the prison?" Jeongin asks and Chan nods his head. "You also said he likes to brag about things, right?" Chan nodded his head and Jeongin smiles.

"Can you ask him about how work is going...see if Changbin-hyung is there?" Jeongin asks and Chan nodded his head, smiling when Jeongin kissed his cheek. Felix looked over to Jisung who was comforting Minho, gently rubbing his neck.

"Did something happen last night?" Felix asks and Jisung looks at him. "He's getting worse. I can't take him to a therapist, I don't want him to be taken like...Jeongin," Jisung says and Felix's eyes widen. "How close was he?" Felix asks as he gets back. "Nearly overdosed, I stopped that. He nearly bled out, I stopped that. Last night he was...close to hanging himself while I was out but I got back just in time," Jisung says and closes his eyes which started to tear up. Minho noticed and looked at Felix for help.

"Just hug him," Felix whispers, and Minho follows the sentence. He made Jisung lay down on the couch and he moved to lay on top of him, wrapping his arms around his neck and nuzzling his face in his boyfriend's neck. "I-I'm sorry," Minho says.

Felix rubbed the boy's leg as he looked at his ring with a sad look. He lifted his head when he heard movement and talking upstairs. Everyone instantly quieted down and Felix slowly moved to the stairs, walking up to them.

"The motorcycle GBS showed routes to here but there isn't anything but the old chemicals."

"True but there are doors over there, let's go check there."

Felix slowly opened it and glares at the officers who started walking towards the section. He glanced at everyone and motioned for them to follow which they did. They left the room and Felix pointed at Jeongin and Chan, pointing to the door they were going to.

"Go outside and to the right, there should be a door," Felix whispers, and the two nod, quickly walking that direction.

He looked at Hyunjin and Seungmin. "Go up those stairs and to the right as well, the lead to the room." The couple nods their heads and goes towards the metal stairs.

Felix and the other two walked towards the room. They got there and they moved to the side so the officers wouldn't see them. "You have a helicopter?" Minho whispers with wide eyes. Felix nods his head and looked up to see Seungmin holding a bucket of something with Hyunjin whispering in his ear. Jeongin and Chan were on the back area, Jeongin holding a rope.

The two officers were distracted and Felix nudged Jisung who nods his head. Jisung gave Minho a small kiss before Felix and Jisung slowly walked towards the males.

"Have you heard from the boy from the asylum who was Changbin and that kid's therapists?"

"Nah, heard he had to leave though."

Felix stopped Jisung, wanting to hear what they were going to talk about.

"If I'm being honest, he was doing good but then the chief decided to fuck it up."

Felix grins at the sentence, ready to leave them be but then he went back to his plan after hearing the other officer.

"He didn't fuck it up, he's right. Crazy people-"

Felix covered that officer's mouth while Jisung covered the other. Felix made the man kneel down and he shoved his face into the ground. "You're the crazy one," Felix said as Jeongin skipped over, tying that officer up while Chan did the other.

"That one in there," Felix said as he pointed to another capsule Changbin had finished working on. Jisung nodded his head and puts the person inside, closing it and pressing a button on the keypad to lock it. Felix did the same and looked at the officer.

"So you went insane, huh?" The officer said with a chuckle. Felix cocked a brow. "Sorry, I don't speak idiot," Felix says with an eye roll. He looked up at where Seungmin was and he grins.

"So...where are you keeping Changbin?" Felix asks and Seungmin slowly walked over to where a pip was. "Why should I tell you? You'll get him out," The officer said as he wiggled out of the rope. "You tied them-"

"The point was to tie you terribly," Jeongin pipes in before going over to Chan who was looking around the helicopter. "This is probably glass, it's easy to break," The officer said and Felix snorted. "Whatever you say. Try it," Felix said and the officer did, trying again and again.

"You take my boyfriend as an idiot," Felix spat as he walked closer. "Tell me where the hell you have him and maybe I'll let you out," Felix said as he walked over to the keypad. "S-Seoul Prison and Asylum," The officer says and Felix smiles.

He pressed a button and the officer tried the door, Felix clicking his tongue and shaking his finger. "No, no."

He motioned up and the officer looked up, his eyes widening when green liquid starting falling down.

"Have a fun bath~"

Felix pressed a button that fogs the glass before he walked over to the other officer. "I like you," Felix said as he looked at the officer who grinned. "But...I don't know," Felix says as he tapped the keypad with his nail. "I-I won't tell anyone where you are! I-I promise!" The officer says and Felix's lips go into a thin line. "Nah."

Felix typed in something and pressed a button, motioning for everyone to follow him which they did; meeting Hyunjin and Seungmin inside the bunker.

____

Changbin sat in his cell, staring at the wall.

It was too familiar.

The white walls, the single bed, the white bedsheets, and pillows. That was everything that was in there though. In his room at the asylum, he had a desk where him and Felix would sit and talk but he didn't have a desk or Felix.

Not having his lover near him was making him lose himself.

He pulled himself away from his thoughts when he heard someone knock. He looked over towards the glass wall he had a door to see the lady. He glares at the person and laid on his side, crossing his arms over his chest as he stared at the wall. He didn't want the lady to be his therapist, he wanted Felix.

Only Felix. Nobody else to hear his problems, nobody to tell him he's going to be okay, nobody trying to comfort him with words. It wasn't the same when they did it. Felix seemed to understand more then they did.

He wanted to get out, one way or another he was getting out.

________________________

I've come to the conclusion that my mother is the person who is causing me stress but we gettin' better. Yes it was short but...

...I'm back, bitches😉