40

Changbin was allowed into Felix's room for the 6th time that day. The male ran over to the boy and wrapped his arms around him, Felix quickly knowing who it was and hugging back tightly. "Shh, shh, I have you," Changbin whispers as he rubbed the male's back.

Through the 6 months of them being in the prison asylum, Felix had gained depressive episodes. They happened daily and Changbin was allowed the see him since the consolers would do nothing but trigger the episodes. There was a knock and Changbin snapped his head towards the entrance to see one of the officers.

He glared at them as he held Felix closer, Felix hugging him even tighter. "What?" Changbin said. "U-Um...because of Felix's episodes, you...get to stay in his room now instead of you two being separated," He said and Changbin slowly nodded his head and the officer left.

"You hear that, darlin," Changbin whispers as he kissed the male's head. Felix looks up at his boyfriend with a small sniffle, shaking his head. "I get to stay with you, isn't that fun?" Changbin asks and a bright smile, the one Changbin missed, came across Felix's face. He wrapped his arms around Changbin's neck and pecked his lips multiple times which made Changbin chuckle with each one.

"What do you want to do?"Changbin asks and Felix made grabby hands to be picked up. "Cuddle, now," He demands and Changbin picks him up and walks over to the bed, laying down with the male on top of him. Felix smiles and moves around to get comfortable which made Changbin chuckle.

Felix got comfortable and exhales. "Puddin'?" Felix asks and Changbin hums as he takes Felix's hands, intertwining their fingers. "Do...you think we'll get out of here?" He asks and Changbin gently kissed his head. "Yes," He says and Felix looks at him. "B-But...but what if we're old?" Felix asks as he sat up. Changbin took both of his hands and intertwining their fingers. "Than we're old. I'll still love you, darlin'," Changbin says as he rubs Felix's knuckles. Felix looked down. "But...but I want a family. I want to watch our kids grow up and have their own family," Felix says.

Changbin pulled him to lay back down and kissed his forehead. "We'll see, darlin'," Changbin whispers and Felix nods his head.

____

A soft knock was made and Changbin slowly woke up. He looked towards the door and his eyebrows furrow. He slowly sat up and Felix stirred, wrapping his legs around his waist. Changbin nodded his head and the person slowly opened the door.

"Hello, I'm...oh is he asleep?" The male asks and Changbin nodded his head and slowly woke up Felix who stirred. Felix woke up and rubbed his eyes, turning his head and quickly moved closer to his boyfriend. "He's awake now...a little scared," Changbin said as he rubbed his back. "Right, so sorry. I just wanted to come in a inform you that you two are allowed to leave the asylum, along with your other two friends."

That caught Felix's attention and he looked at the person. "W-Why? The-"

"The chief of police is no longer the chief. He was arrested just last week and I was getting the paperwork for you and your friends to leave," He says and Felix got off the male, Changbin holding his waist since Felix didn't have much strength in his leg since he wasn't allowed to get psychial therapy for his shot wound, but got surgery for it.

Felix took the files and flipped through them, his eyes widening. "R-Really?" Felix said and the male nods his head with a soft smile. "Here's a change of clothes that your friend gave me earlier," He said and they exchanged the items; Felix handing the files over and taking the bag. "T-Thank you," He says and the male smiles. "Of course. The door will be open, exit when you two are changed," He says and leaves the room.

Changbin stood up and helped Felix over to the corner and allowed him to change first, Changbin helping him to pull up the shorts. Changbin changed and slipped on his shoes and than Felix's. "Do you want me to carry you?" Changbin asks and Felix quickly nodded his head, gripping Changbin's arms when he started the wobble.

Changbin turned around and allowed Felix to jump onto his bag. Felix puts the bag on and Changbin left the room, Felix smiling and waving towards Jeongin who was hugging the male tightly; mumbling thank yous.

Minho walked over and Felix rubbed his back. "You did good, I'm proud of you," Felix says towards the male who gave a sniffle and smile. The male walked over and Jeongin ran over to Felix who chuckles and pats his head. "I get to see Channie again," Jeongin says with a smile and Felix smiles. "Yes you do but you might have to get a counselor to help with your disorder," Felix says and Jeongin looked at him.

"Can...you be my counselor?" Jeongin asks but Felix shook his head. "I probably have to get one too," Felix says and Jeongin frowns. "I promise that your counselors will keep all the information to them and your family and friends," The male said and Felix smiles.

They got to the front of the building and Minho sprinted towards Jisung who smiles and lets the male hug him tightly. Jeongin waddled over to Chan who hugged him, kissing his face everywhere. Changbin gently placed Felix down and moved him in front of him, holding his waist. Jisung walked over and hugged the male tightly, Felix smiling. "How are you two?" Jisung asks. "He got depressive episodes, 2 months in, and he hasn't been allowed to get psyhical therapy so he can't walk much or he'll fall," Changbin says and Jisung frowns. "Did one-"

Felix held onto Jisung tightly and the male nearly fell backwards him Minho didn't catch him. "Yep," Felix says and Changbin helped Felix back onto his back. "You're," Chan says as he walks over with Jeongin holding his arm with a bright smile, "going to be expensive." Felix smiles and kissed Changbin's head. "I'll pay," Minho speaks up and Felix looks at him.

"Jisung...you looked after the business right?" Minho asks and Jisung nodded his head. "Yep, made a lot of money so...we can help," Jisung says and the male who got them out walked over. "We'll be funding your counseling sessions and we have already bought all of you houses in a quiet neighborhood."

ᴱᴺᴰ

I hope you guys enjoyed it! I enjoyed doing the research for it and writing it. It was very different from my other books since most of my books are soft and fluff so this was different.

Thank you guys for sticking with the updates being slow. Is there anything you guys want me to try writing next? I'm also working on the Seoul(Monster High book) so please look forward to it once it comes out!