02

Felix takes a seat in his chair and went through the notes he took with Jeongin. He looked at the ones he took from their first session at smiles at the small improvement they were having.

You're probably very confused as to why Felix is working there and is not at school. Long story short, he finished school early since he was taking college classes as well online. He didn't want to, at first, but when his mom was put in jail for murder and his dad was diagnosed with a bipolar disorder, he changed his mindset to take online psychology classes from a college.

He graduated in his 11th-grade year with both his high school diploma and his psychology degree.

A knock snapped him out of his thoughts and he closed his notes. "Yes?" He says as the door opened. "Ah! You're here, I thought you would still be with Jeongin," The doctor says as she walks in. Felix shook his head. "I ended it early. Jeongin needed a little nap," Felix says with a smile and she smiles back.

"You aren't busy right now, right?" She asks and Felix shook his head. "I was just going to go over some notes but I'm free," Felix replies and she smiles. "I would...like to show you our new patient." Felix nodded his head and stood up; fixing his skirt before following the nurse.

They entered the elevator and went to a floor Felix had never been before but he knew about. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked at the nurse. "Isn't this the...schizophrenic floor?" Felix asks and she nods her head. "Yes, our patient has schizophrenia, DID, and PTSD," She says and Felix frowns as she walked next to the doctor to the room. "He's...dangerous as well. As you saw on the news, he killed many people and stole. They haven't found the stolen jewelry or the dead bodies."

Felix watched as she shuttered. "It's scary but that's what we get for working here, right?" She asks and Felix nods her head. They came to the room and Felix looked through the window. He saw a male with black hair sitting on the bed. He looked well built and he squinted his eyes to see a compass tattooed on his neck.

He moved back and blinked; thinking he was going crazy. "Something wrong?" The doctor asks. "I think I haven't had much water. I thought his tattoo moved," He says and she chuckles. "Many people have said that but we all-"

"Felix! So glad you could come up here!"

The two look over and give bows to the male. He was the head therapist at the asylum. "Hello, sir. I...didn't know I was needed on this floor," Felix says with a small smile. "Yes, yes. I forgot to inform you about that when you came over," He says. "Now...him."

Felix frowns at his tone of voice towards the patient in the room. "He will be your new patient. We-"

"Jeongin will still be my patient. He trusts nobody but me and his boyfriend," Felix says with a small glare before smiling. The therapist chuckles as he puts his hand up. "Alright, but you will have to fit these two into your schedule."

Felix nodded his head and looked back into the room to see the patient looking at the door. His features were sharp and his eyes were a dark brown color. "Do you know his name?" Felix asks as he looks at them and they shook their heads. "He hasn't spoken since he got here. The police haven't released any information."

Felix nodded his head and excused himself and muttered. "Of course they haven't."