Second Person

Second Person

You're 'in love' again. Meredith Grey is the second person you've ever truly fallen in love with. And you're sure you're the second to last person Mer would ever fall in love with, back. The other one being your own ex-dirty mister, Mark Sloan, of course. Because that would just be way too cliché to be healthy. But it doesn't matter. Because she's still with your ex-husband, Derek Shepherd, anyway. (You realize, at 39, you're maybe, probably, definitely, way too old for all this...). But you just can't seem to ever stop...

-Addison Montgomery

As written to herself in her personal diary.

***** END OF CHAPTER ONE

Author's Note:

Are phone-fics a genre? Because I wrote this on a phone waiting for takeout. Probably a one-shot. But if you inundate this with comments maybe it could be more?

Written in the second person... As per the title. Probably actually not that clever.

Let me know how you feel about it, folks. Much love to you all! Ps. New chapters of "Soothe" are up if you want to check that out.

bobbiejelly

(Somehow I feel  EmyLilas  Addiesrep  addiesbaby    itslexipedia new_being grapesanatomyedits Arizonaslesbianism  might like this one now that it's become more of a thing, even as I still write it all on my phone for good times. Or maybe I'm just a slut for tagging you but I miss your nice comments so there's that, also.)