Crime time,boys!

Enjoy the song up there,i've been listening to it while writing this it's really put me up to the mood.

Third POV~

Its another normal day for people in Homeworld,the world most busy and advance city.And fun fact about it,the majority of people lives there named by gemstones.

One building standing tall and proud among the rest,its the most advance hospital cause lots of important people had been treat there.But it also known for its unequeal treatment they serve.Doctors,nurses and patients seen coming in and out from the hospital dealing with their daily routine.

Little did they know there three young men in suit sitting in the cafe nearby drinking their ordered coffee glancing at the hospital or more as they see as their next target.

"Its almost lunch time,should we get going?",one of them who's eating a sandwich sometimes glancing at the white building.He had a messy wild purple dyed hair that cover one of his eyes

"No,we do lunch time sharp.Last time we move that early i almost lost my data so keep your reckless aside this time and do as we planned",the one who wearing a green visor keep his eyes on his tablet.He had a blonde hair that been style with three spike that almost make him look like a dorito

"Man,you're party pooper sometimes",the purple haired man earlier groan and cross his arms on his chest.

The blonde man rolled his eyes at his patner in crime's childish attitude.They three wait for like five more minutes until the blonde hair's watch beeping signaling them to move

"Lets get the party started,boys!",

........

They three start walk themself towards the hospital.One of them that been quiet stop his track when his eyes land on one girl who's sitting at the tiny stairs infront of the main door.

"Hey,you coming or not?",his friend ask him realizing he's not following them.He wave his hand signaling them both to move first.His friends recieve his order and walk inside the building while he walk towards the girl.

"Hey,what'a your name little one?",the man ask her.She flinch a little but soon relax when she saw him.

"U-uhh,..C-citrine",she said nervously.The man kneel down and shake her hand."Nice to meet you,Citrine.Are you waiting for someone?",he ask again.The girl nodded her head."I'm waiting for my daddy,daddy said he's gonna sue the doctor that killed mommy and take our money back but those men stop him",she point at the man that been push around while he tried his best to fight them.

The man secretly grinned his teeth and clenching his fist.He take a deep breath and smile to the child.He ruffled her hair and stand up."How about i help your daddy dealing with those bully,what do you say?",her face lit up in happiness and nodded her head eagerly.

........

"There're you are what took you so long out there!?",the purple hair man said when he saw his other friend walk towards them.The blonde man finally out of his tablet and fixing something.

"Nothing important,is the security done?",he ask the blonde one."It should be done by the time you both up there.I'll be at the roof cause the line in here is suck.Good luck",he hand them both the ear piece before handed to the roof.

They wear the thing and ready for action.

..........

They both walk to the security and hand them their fake id.The guard and place the card to the scanner and began the scan.

"They scanning,you're done up there?",the purple hair man whisper at the ear piece.

"Hold on...annnddd",the monitor beep in green light meaning they past."Done!",the guard hand them back their card and allowed them to past.