Cant run from the past

Third POV~

All of them stood there in complete silent...

But what those dates attention is their friends who burst to their table...looking at each other.

It's the same feeling struck her when she saw him at the club.Sapphire's eyes couldnt leave Ruby.She stared at his dark red eyes that had keep her in prison for years,apart of her want her to run to him and hug him but a doubt stop her when she saw his exspression change.

"Why im even suprise,of course it's you behind all this.After all,Rose did give you the task to throw us to jail",Ruby clench his fist and furrow his eyebrows when he turn and saw Amethyst and Peridot still near Lapis and Pearl.

"R-Ruby...",Pearl and Lapis said at the same time when they lay their eyes on their long lost friend,when Sapphire said he change she didnt expect it to be this far.Ruby just glare at them then look at Amethyst and Peridot.

He sighed,"Dont tell me you two still dont catch on what they doing?",Amethyst and Peridot look at each other in confusion then back to him.

Ruby groaned,"This isnt a real date,it's a trap!!.They agree on going to go on a date with you so that they can finish their job!",that leave both of them shocked then snapped their head to their now so called date asking for answer.

"What!?,n-no! that's not true!Peridot you have to believe me!",Lapis was about to reach his hand when Ruby cut her off.

"Dont.even.think to touch him,Lapis",Ruby growled.

"Pearl?...is..is it true?",Amethyst look at her.His eyes are begging for an answer,he dont know which one to believe.

"Amethyst,of course not.I dont even know you're one of the trio you d-",he cut her off.

"Now that you know!,what you gonna do to me?",he back away.Pearl's heart break when she saw this.Even just less then three hours,she can felt a connection between them and it hurts her heart when he already break it.

Sapphire was about to say something but someone scream,

"It's that criminals in the news!somebody call the police!",a women yelled.

"Hey!,that's Captain Frost!,top police officer in the Intercom HQ!,she can handle them!Lets help her!",Then some of the people in there running towards Ruby.

Ruby dodge two of them and throw one away but been hit by a chair behind him.

"Hey!!,dont touch him!",Amethyst growled and kick that person.

"You okay?",Amethyst help him standing up."Im fine",he replied

"Ruby!",he look at Sapphire who took a step."Let's get out of here,guys",he took a step back.

"W-what!?b-but..",Amethyst look back at Pearl feeling guilty when he saw her,her face enough to tell him that she didnt want him to leave.He's in conflict what to choose

But his mind made up to run when someone throw a glass at him.The glass break making his head bleeding but not that hard.

When the girls was about to reach them,Amethyst grab the nearest table with his other hand and smash it infront of him making sure it block them.He took one last sad glance at Pearl before drag Ruby away to his car.

"Peridot!come on!!",he yelled as he dodge the waiters who's trying to stop him.

Peridot are also dont know what to do.Lapis held his hand making him flinch.

"Peridot...please..",Lapis begged.Her beg almost make him stay but he must think smart this time,they're cops and he cant leave his only family.With a heavy heart,he took his hand and back away slowly.