What's the truth?

Third POV~~

It was raining at 23:34 PM at the Rose's house,a knock was heard at the front door as lighting stricking.

"Coming!",Rose quickly walk to her front door.As she open the door,the first thing she notice is how heavy the rain is.

The second thing,is the sight of her friends,Sapphire,Pearl and Lapis.Rose gave them a day off today after the operation so they not in their officer uniform.But there's something odd about them,Lapis and Pearl's exspression are everything but happy.They look tired and in confusion.As soon as she saw this Rose went panic,"W-what happen!?",she rush to her friends checking them if they got any injured as she asked.They both look at her shaking their heads turn to Sapphire who are between them.

Sapphire....she looks worse than any of them.Her hair and cloth is wet and her bangs is slightly brush off from her face that Rose can see a dark bangs under her eyes that look like she's been crying...alot.She lift her face and meet Rose's gaze.Her face tell Rose everything,she knows this would happen but never thought it will be this soon.

Rose was about to open her mouth to speak but Sapphire bet her to it,"I dont want an appologize...i-i just want an explaination right now",her voice was cracked and at the edge of crying.Lapis place her hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

Flashback~~

"Sapphy?"

The nickname click something on Sapphire's mind but what makes her stop her tracks raising her gun is the voice the nickname coming from.

...She know that voice....she well damn know that voice...

Ruby then snapped from his own thought realizing he's been staring at her for quite a while after saying that word.He shake his ahead reminding himself and was about to jump through the window but been stop.

"Dont..move!",her voice of demanding but theres lot more emotions behind it.Mostly sad,confuse and....hope.

Ruby automatically glued at the floor he standing at just hearing that voice,only that time he realize how he miss that voice.He back was facing her as he hang his head down,he slowly turn around and face her.

Sapphire take a step then followed by Ruby took a step back still keeping their distants,"Take off the mask..",Sapphire ordered frustrated he still had that thing hiding his face.The guy infront of her was fighting with himself over doing as she said or not judging by the way he shake his head.

"I said take off that mask..please..i-i need to know",her voice was starting to crack.

Ruby's heart was about to shatter just by hearing her voice.He look down took a deep breath and slowly his hand make its way to his face,hooking the tip of his finger at the end of the mask.He gulped,'there's no turning back',he thought.He take it off...

As soon as the mask touch the floor,Sapphire felt a tear slipping through her cheek.Her hands is shaking as her eyes widen.Emotions and flashbacks start going through her mind at the sight of person infront of her.

There he is.The person that she been wishing to see ever since these three years.The person that took place in her dream every night hunting her.The person that took apart of herself that night he been taking away from her.Now standing infront of her as the criminal she was suppost to put into a jail.

"R-Ruby...?",her voice completely crack right now.Ruby respond with lifting his head,his eyebrows furrow with frown took its form on his face.He also deep inside was shock,confuse and lots more emotions to be felt but hide it very good.

Sapphire right now want nothing but to run to him and hug him not wanting to let him go anymore,but she knew she need to control the situation she facing with now.