Speechless Double dates

Sapphire POV~

"Have a nice day,bleu.Be good at school alright!",i wave at my little brother who's waving back at me with a bright smile before he entered his building school with his teacher sending him to his class.

Bleu not going to school for 2 days just to company me and cheer me up.Even though i convince me that im fine,he still somehow see through my lies.As much as i dont want him to miss school,im glad he's there for me during my lowest.He's the little brother i could ever ask for.

If only i could tell him about Ruby.

Him and Ruby were close since i ask him to babysit him for me.And Bleu already see him as his own big brother.He was so depressed when he been told about what happen to Ruby.

It's only matter of time for him to find out and me to explain to him.

I check my phone and i still had 40 minutes so i decide to stop at Starbucks.Plus,i had skip my breakfast earlier just to wake Bleu up so a coffee wouldnt hurt.

I get inside my car and start the engine make myself comfortable before drive away from the school.

Third POV~~

Sapphire drive to the Starbucks's drive thru.She come here very often since she return so she knew a few people work here already.

"Hello Sapphire,same thing as always?",the voice appear ask from the order box and Sapphire knew well who's it belong to.

"Hey,Sadie.Yeah,same thing as always",she chuckled and heard Sadie join her too.

"Heh,okay Captain Frost one double caramel mocha with single triple dark chocolatte donut coming right up!",

Sapphire drive till she meet Sadie at the pay counter.

"That'll be 7.50 dollars",she had her 10 dollar and told her to keep the change.

"Thank you,Sapph.Oh,and did you hear about the gossip yesterday?",Sadie lean to the counter starting a conversation with Sapphire while waiting for her coffee.

"No,i sleep early last night what is it about?",she lean to her window to get a better answer.She might be no into gossip but she still want to have a little chat with her new friend.

"I heard that someone saw one of the trio at the park walking yesterday.They said that they saw he talking with a woman our age and they look like they dating because at the end they saw he kissing the woman's back hand before walk away",Sadie tell her half whispered.

That news caught Sapphire off guard.And Ruby suddenly the only thing come to her mind.Could it be?,is Ruby is dating someone?.She cant help but felt a little jealous...no,VERY JEALOUS.

Sadie tilted her head,noticing Sapphire sudden change of mood.She was about to ask what's wrong but then a ding been heard meaning her order is ready and Sadie walk away getting it.

After she get her coffee,she just said goodbye and drive away without letting Sadie replied.Her mind still conflict with her emotion.Whoever got his heart is very lucky.

She finally arrive at the Intercom HQ.She went straight to the elevator and went up to her floor.She took a deep breath and try to clear her mind of everything that she just heard earlier.She's a Captain,she need to be profesional and not letting her personal problem get to her work.

The elevator stop and open revealing she arrive at her floor.She form a smile at her team and walk to her office.She slump to her chair and notice a new report infront of her.She open it and saw every information about the trio.