let's get start!

Hey,im back! finally had time for this so yeah,enjoy the chapter!

Btw,enjoy the song too,i got inspired by it!

--------------------------------

Sapphire POV~~

"Okay!see you guys next week!",i waved at some of my team who are finish with their shift and going home for their family at home.Now,it's just me,Lapis,Pearl and probably Rose with few more police officers who are doing the late night shift for this week.

I walk back to my office where the girls are waiting for me decide to work with the papers together.As i reach my office and open my door i saw they both were on their phone then quickly look up when they heard me enter.

I sighed,they've been doing it for the past few days.Even after i convince them that it's okay because they can wait for Amethyst and Peridot's call or text without worrying me reporting it to Rose,i even made promise to them.

I took a seat at the couch with our paperworks on the coffee table infront of us then glance at them seeing they peeking their phone.

"Why dont you two just call them?im sure they'll answer you",i said playing with my pen around my fingers.

Pearl sighed and answer me,"We tried,dozens times in fact.But they all just go to voicemail.Do you think they avoiding us?",she look up to me.I shake my head in disargee and held her hand.

"Im sure they not,Pearl.I can tell Amethyst also dont want to just cut you off just like that,maybe they just busy doing whatever they doing.I dont Ruby would even be that cruel to make them.Just be patient,okay?",she just nodded.

"In the meantime,let's get our heads burry in this paperworks",Lapis joke and we laugh.

Whole time we doing the works,my mind keeps going elsewhere mostly to what had happens this days after our unexpected meeting with the trio.

The news went wild when they heard about it and quickly ambush us when we going to work.I was able to convince them that we're happen to be just there when it happen and hopefully they by it.I even got a few talk with Rose when it reach her,i told her everything expect i change a bit about the dates respecting Lapis and Pearl's desicion to make it secret for now.She was shock at first too but quickly calm down and give me a few documents right after i told her that i want to get to the bottom of this,she said that those document had her research about Ruby's case so she think i should start from there.

I then start my search and just like Rose,i found a dead end.All the way i use it all just end up with no evidences nor datas.I was frustrated yes but not enough to make me give up.Im not just gonna throw away the only things that can give me a chance to help Ruby,he's been in too much pain it's time for me to end it when i should did it a long time ago.

I tried to reach my dad's former assistant,Aquamarine for some information but for some reasons all her device is turn off like she just disappear.And which lead me to another dead end.

I sighed and groan just by think all my hardwork trying to find even a single clue but still...NOTHING!!.

Both of my friends finally get their heads out from their work when they felt the vibration when i smack my head to the table not to hard.

"Why boys are soooo complicated!!",i groan again,like seriously!?all that cute idiot need to do is open his mouth then all this can be more simple.

"Tell me about it..",the both said at the same time realizing what im talking about sighing back looking at the papers.

Suddenly,Lapis's laptop start gliching and making weird noise like a 80's computer trying to get a internet.

"That's odd,i just got it from the shop and it's broken back?",Lapis push a few buttons to fix it but doesnt work.