Failed mission

Hey guys!!,I am in my deepest apologies for the super late update.

Recently,I just found out that my brain and officially diagnosed having a son of a bitch writer's block.

And the doc said there's only two way of cures.

The first one is,giving my brain as much as rest and model of inspiration

The second one,

iiiiisssss,beatthehellupofmyfuckinglazybrain.

And I think you guys already knew which one I choose.

*Holding an almost destroyed baseball bat*

But anyway let's just say me and my brain finally reach and agreement!!!

And now we back in bismuth baby!!,

Enjoy the chapter!!

___________________________________________________

3:45 AM,Dubai private airlines,

The sound of the private plane landing signaling that the trio is arrive at their destination,they three step out from the plane and be greet by the pilot.

"Right on time,you did a good job this time,Captain Nephrite.I'll inform to your manager about your work and make sure you'll get the bonus this month",Peridot patted the Captain's shoulder as she give her bosses a salute.

A grey limo already there waiting for their arrival,as the trio went inside the limo,the plane just land off to make sure that the Dubai police airlines didnt capture them for the unnotified and illegal landing.

"So what's our target this time?",Amethyst ask as he pop open the wine and pour it to his glass watching his curly haired partner in crime pull out a crimson red drive from his pocket.

"Our target is the Sultan's grandnephew,Muhammad Karim Raja, aka Tiger eye",Ruby lean forward from his seat and plugged the drive to the coffee table infront of them."But this time we're not targeting him for money...instead for a bait to use..",he turn the table on then a hologram of their target appear along with other information of him.

"Bait?...what do you mean by that?",Peridot ask starting to get interested on this mission.Its not everyday they had a royal blood of the richest country in the world as their target.

"The night where you two had that so called 'date',I encounter one of the Diamond's elite member..",both Amethyst and Peridot tense at how Ruby said the word date as if it was the worst thing ever exist,they want to reason with him about it but they knew they need to focus on this mission first if they want to get out there alive.

"..I manage to knock some sense on them which is the reason why you guys saw me get home looking like shit and all.But before I did that,I was able to eavesdrop them talking about the Diamonds going to Dubai for a business purpose. I hacked one of the elite's phone and find out that they had a lab project that they partnering with Prince Karim or what he like to call himself as Tiger eye",Ruby explain as he type few more button making more informations appear around the rotating hologram.

"So your plan is...?",Amethyst ask raising one of his eyebrow still doesn't get his point.

Peridot face palm himself wondering how even possible his partner got the title of world's best trickster if he dumb enough to still ask what's the plan is.