1

5 Year Old ~ Harry

Why? Why can't they love me just the same as Dudley? I don't know what I did to deserve this. I just wanted to ask if I could have some more food, that I made. I even did the chores right this time. I cleaned the way Aunt Petunia likes it. I made Dudley's bed, and even played his stupid game of harry hunting. And I made Uncle Vernon's favorite dish. Who do they think they are?

Their my family, of course. This is how they act. I'm not as normal as them. So, they have to beat "out the weirdness" from me. Maybe, I'm too weird for them to love me normally. Who would even want a freak for a family member, or friend. I guess, I'm going to have to try harder, or die trying. Now, let's get some sleep.

The next morning, I woke up extra early and cooked breakfast. I set Vernon's newspaper by his plate, next to his coffee. Once done, I went back to my cupboard as I heard Petunia coming down. Then, Vernon and finally, Dudley. As Vernon and Dudley left for work and school, I got the chores list from Petunia. And went to work.

This time, I made extra sure, that everything was perfect. Today, I had garden duty. My favorite chore, but also my least. I love being outside, away from everything. But Dudley and his gang always pick on me for how I look. Saying I'm like a girl, or something. I tried to tell them that I was actually a boy, but left it alone.

As I was planting in the new Rose Bush, Aunt Petunia called me in. I went inside from the hot, summer's day and she was holding a . . . girls dress? "I've always wanted a girl," she said quietly. Then, she came towards me. "Follow me," she told me as she went upstairs. I followed as she lead me to the washroom.

"Take off your clothes and get into the tub," she demands. I take off my clothes and hurried into the now filled tub. Which smelt like flowers. Then, she started to scrub me, and wash my hair. Afterwards, she had me get out and dry off with one of the towels. It was so warm and soft, I wished it would last forever.

"Alright, now put this on," she said as she handed me. . . . wait a minute, are those girls panties. why does she want me to wear girls under garments? I looked down at them, but put them on anyways. don't want to get her mad. Once I put them on, she gave me a light, baby blue dress. Then, fixed my hair.

"There, now Vernon will finally let me have my dreams come true," she said as she stroked my hair. I looked into the mirror, and I really did look like a girl. I wanted to oppose against this, but chose not too. Instead, she had me finish up the planting, warning me to not get dirty. So, I tried extra hard to not get a speck of dirt on the dress.

After, I was done, I went and made Petunia her tea, including some tomato soup for lunch. "Where do you think your going?" she asked behind me. "To clean Dudley's room, Aunt Petunia," I said quietly. "No, in order for a young lady, such as yourself, to grow, you have to eat. So, come over here," she said/demanded. I did as told, and she served me another bowl of the soup that I had made.

"Now, eat up before Vernon comes in," she said and I did so. I didn't know my cooking was this good. Ohh, how much I wanted to eat it quickly, but instead, I ate it properly. So, as to not upset Aunt Petunia.

"Alright now, go finish up your chores," she said as I finished the bowl. I got up and went upstairs to clean Dudley's room, before he came back from school. A few hours later, as I was outside and hanging the clothes, Uncle Vernon came in. He saw me, I was still wearing the dress. I didn't like the way he was looking at me, so I turned around and continued doing the laundry.

"So, what do you think?" I hear in the background. "What are you going to name her?" "I was thinking of Diane" "Sure, why not." I heard, as Vernon most likely went to the living room to watch his sports. Diane, they want to make me a girl. why?

I thought to myself, as I heard Petunia. "You shall be called Diane from now on. Now, come on, let's prepare dinner for your father and brother." I heard her say. As I followed her inside the house, I thought what. . .just. . .happened.