Doorstep: 1

Jeno was trying his utmost to ignore the incessant knocking on his front door in the hopes that whichever one of his asshat friends had come to disturb him would just bugger off and let him enjoy his movie in peace.

He watched the screen with intensity, trying his very best to focus.

The film was probably mediocre. Jeno was no film critic, but he knew the plot was flawed at best. In honesty he'd picked up the film Becuase he knew Margot Robbie was in it; and Margot Robbie is hot. But jeno had to admit he was glad the film was dull, because the lead male actor was also quite hot.

But apparently not enough to hold his attention whilst someone bashed on his door for the third time in a row.

Eventually he gave in, not even bothering to draw back the curtains and see who was standing on his doorstep in the pouring rain Becuase they'd have to be a complete idiot.

Jeno placed his bets on Donghyuck.

He twisted the keys in the door. "Yo what the fuck do you want at-"

"I'm sorry Jeno."

Jeno's eyebrows rose to his hairline. There, right in front of him, Na Jaemin stood at the door. Soaked through, eyes soulless and hollow. Na Jaemin that despised Jeno. Na Jaemin That had vocalised this distaste for him on more than one occasion, whether it be muttered in anger or shouted across a classroom.
Everyone knew that Na Jaemin and Lee Jeno were mortal enemies.

But here he was; defying all logic.

"I- I didn't know where else to go."

A/N Heyaaaa this is a super short chapter but like I just wanted to get it started Yknow set the atmosphere. Um this is one of my first fanfics so please leave comments or votes or whatever it'd be really encouraging. Hope you enjoy!!