Frankies: 5

After twenty minutes of bartering on the phone donghyuck had managed to convince his older brother Johnny to come and pick them up and drop Jeno off at Frankies; to quote him "I don't know what you kids get up to, which is slightly concerning, but if Jeno has a gay crush on some kid at school, you know I support that."

Jeno thought it was quite damaging for his pride, but not enough to want to stop him going. Initially he'd been very against the idea, and he was still sure he wasn't really going to like most of these boys, but he figured broadening his horizons couldn't hurt, especially since his current and only aliases were... questionable at best.

He was shoved into the backseat of johnnys cramped, rusted, stale smelling box car; Chenle on one side and Donghyuck on the other, despite how small the vehicle was and the spare seat in the front of the car.

"Right, we need to set him some goals." Donghyuck announced once they'd settled in and Johnny had started the spluttering engine again.

Chenle nodded enthusiastically. "Get Marks number."

"Easy." Jeno rolled his eyes.

"Oh god," donghyuck leant across Jeno. "Geez what is this Chenle the 19th century? people don't even use mobile numbers anymore."

"They didn't have mobiles in the-"

"Shutup Jeno you're not a part of this conversation."

"I'm the subject of this conversation."

He looked at jeno as if to say 'so what?' Before he turned back to Chenle.

"Instagram, private or it doesn't count. And at least some of the other players."

"Ew."

Chenle tapped the back of johnnys seat, the headrest a few inches too short for johnnys height. Finally, he must have had a lightbulb moment.

"So are we talking first or second base with mark?"

Jeno shoved him, but his shoulder was rammed against the car door so not much was achieved.

"Second."

Jeno gaped at Donghyuck. "We are going out for a team meal. I've had it with you two, I don't need a plan."

The other three people occupying the car simultaneously struggled to keep in an outburst of laughter.

"Okay ouch." Jeno said, hand over his heart in mock offence.

The journey ended in a similar fashion of bullshittery: donghyuck hugging Jeno as if he was being sent off to war, rubbing circles on his back and whispering words of encouragement into his shoulder, before he pulled away, wiped away a non existent tear, and sobbed a little too vocally. He wondered if he'd ever see a day where donghyuck wasn't a chronic drama queen, but quickly dismissed such a stupid thought.

Chenle on the other hand was bouncing in the balls of his feet, almost vibrating with energy also in a very stereotypically Chenle manner. He waved before screaming goodbye far too loudly.

Jeno was hit with a wave of dense heavy air as he entered the building. Scents of a wide array of cuisines filled the air, jovial sickly sweet voices and bitterly bright lights. He wiped his now sweating Palms on his skinny jeans as he wandered around the restaurant in search of the table with the most occupants, or the most boisterous ones at that.

It didn't take long to find them.

He walked a little faster to make his way over to the table, which was already full, a good portion of the team seated around it, their injured player smiling with one foot propped up on a chair that was in the middle of the aisle.