Im sorry: 16

Jaemin smiled softly to himself as he watched Renjun pretend to vomit and skitter out of the kitchen. Then he turned back around, eyes fixated on jeno, black turtle neck still in hand.

"Jeno take off your shirt."

"What...?"

"Come on dingus, I wanna see if this fits you, it might just be the best outfit you've ever worn."

He wiggled his eyebrows at Jeno, who sighed in defeat, pulling off the rubber gloves he was using to wash the dishes and then slipping out of his shirt.

Jaemin could feel his stomach spinning and twisting in an unusual way. Maybe he shouldn't have eaten Renjuns food. Or maybe he shouldn't have asked...

"Jaemin,"

His eyes snapped up to meet Jeno's, who noticed Jaemin chewing on his lower lip.

"I saw that."

At this point Jaemin had shaken off the wierd feeling and was leaning nonchalantly on the dining table.

"Saw what?" He picked at his cuticles.

"You checking me out."

Jaemin's face went red. He didn't look up but instead laughed shakily. "Geez you're blunt."

Silence.

"I have no idea what you are talking about Jeno."

With another sharp intake of breath Jaemin propelled himself forwards towards Jeno, rolling his eyes to mask his slight embarrassment. He held out the jumper and coerced Jeno to pull it on, grin spreading wide across his face.

"Tadaa." Jeno deadpanned.

"Oh shush, you need to tuck it in silly or else-" Jaemin busied himself, cutting off his own train of thought as he hooked his fingers around Jeno's belt loops and pulled him closer so he could tuck the jumper in at the waist band. He was nearly not breathing. Keeping his eyes focused, his hands made their way around Jeno's lower stomach, but he could feel the eyes trained on him.

Geez Jaemin where did your ballsy confidence go? He thought to himself. But then perhaps it was the suprise, because this was Jeno, and he was certainly not meant to be doing things to Jaemin's stomach. It was conflicting, but whatever... Jaemin wasn't going to panic. That's what he told himself anyway. Confidence.

He finished making adjustments to the jumper, stepping back with a sly smirk.

"Oh perfect. What did I say? Doesn't it look great?"

"Does it look like theres a mirror in here Jaemin?"

"Oh shush," he grabbed Jeno's wrist and pulled him out to the hallway where there was a mirror, but after a single step into the hall some motion up stairs caught Jeno's eye. He froze to the spot, and Jaemin spun around confused and about to say something when Jeno pulled him backwards and into the kitchen door with one hand wrapped around his mouth and the other pulling Jaemin by the waist.

It was then that Jaemin spotted the low lying black car outside the window at the front of the house, and once Jeno had removed his hand from Jaemin's mouth he directed it to the stairs, where a figure was looking over Renjun, a gun pointed straight at his chest.

Jaemin's blood ran cold.

He was being pulled away, fast, but he was struggling against Jeno's hold whispering harshly.

"Renjun's in trouble!"

"Jaemin, we are leaving, now!"

He finally struggled out of his grasp, cast one last sorrowful look at Jeno, before doing something oh so incredibly stupid.