LPALG NEW FIC INTRO

Hiya this is just a little taster promo for my new fic called "let's play a little game". I'm Gunna post it soon so make sure you check my profile or follow me so you don't miss it :)

 I'm Gunna post it soon so make sure you check my profile or follow me so you don't miss it :)

2:18━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━2:55
Now playing: Day 1 ◑ Honne
◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

Volume: ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%

━━━━━━━━━━━

Donghyuck smirked. "It's not my fault you're obsessed with me Markiepoo."

Mark found himself nervously chewing on his lip. He let go of Renjuns hand, and Renjun looked so oddly surprised at the situation that he was frozen to the spot.

The bell started to clang in the distance.

Jaemin whined. "Haechan, we can't be late."

But Haechan stood his ground.

Marks mind was whirring. Haechan had been a thorn in his side since forever, and he'd always told himself to rise above it, not to stoop to his level.

But oh, causing chaos was fun.

And mark had just decided he wanted a taste of it. He'd been a model student; he'd been so well behaved and passive. But he still got in trouble thanks to all the other townies.

So why not have a go?

He walked over to Donghyuck, a smirk creeping its way onto his lips. There was a mischievous twinkle in Donghyuck's eyes.

"Obsessed? Now that's a little conceited of you, Donghyuck. How could I ever be so in love with you to a point of obsession when you're so vain?"

The courtyard had cleared besides their small group, and all eyes were now on Mark and Donghyuck, the latter of which took another step closer to mark with a syrupy sickly sweet smile.

"Oh I think you're mistaken sweetie. I'm not vain, I'm just right. It's okay mark, why wouldn't you be in love with me?"

"Would you like a list?"

Donghyuck's smile dropped from his face. He looked off into a distant point for a moment and mark could practically see the cogs turning in his mind.

Worrying.

He started nodding to himself, finally focusing his eyes back on mark with a sneer, until he turned away gesturing widely at the whole group watching the precarious dance of insults the two had been performing for them.

"Let's play a little game." Donghyuck started, turning back to Mark with a wink. "We have to pretend to be a couple and convince the whole school that we are together by the end of term. Whoever falls in love first loses. I'm practically irresistible so I know I'd win."

"Why would I ever agree to that donghyuck?"

"Pride. Also loser has to do the others Chem homework for the rest of the year."

Renjun was glaring at Mark disapprovingly, Jeno was blinking in shock and occasionally glancing at Jaemin amidst his confusion to comfort himself since Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung also looked immensely confused if not a little intrigued.

"Come on Markie. You know you want to."

Mark sighed and chose to ignore the withering stare Renjun was sending him.

"Deal."