Never Have I Ever: 12

"Jeno Your turn."

Jeno smiled clumsily and Jaemin felt his stomach turning in excitement. There was a fluttery feeling settling just below his ribs; however he'd attributed that to the liquids in their cups and nothing more.

He shook his head with a grin. "I can't believe you're making me play this, we aren't 14."

Jisung shook Jeno with a giggly whine. "Just say something..."

"Never Have I ever... cheated on a test."

"Jenoooo, Thats boringgggg." Jaemin groaned as they all took a chug from their drinks.

All except Mark apparently, whom they looked oddly at.

"What? Cheating is too much effort."

"Sometimes you are such a goodie two shoes that it's genuinely unbelievable."

"Oh shush. Okay my turn." Mark continued. "Never Have i ever kissed a guy."

"Mark why are you throwing yourself under the bus like that?"

"I wanna know!"

Mark rolled his eyes and took a sip. Jeno and Jaemin followed suit.

"Jaemin?"

"Hush hush children, I'm not quite sure why you are taking this as a suprise."

"If you put it that way then-"

"Okay!" Jisung jumped in, currently thrumming with energy and a dumb smile. "My turn. Never have I ever had a crush on my best friend."

Jaemin shot him a deathly glare, and all eyes turned to him. He gave Jisung a shove before pitifully taking a sip.

Excitedly, Jisung was rolling over and creasing with laughter; Jeno and mark looked at Jaemin with wide eyes.

"Oh my god, Jaemin spill."

Facepalming Jaemin suddenly felt a rush of redness as his cheeks and ears started to flush with heat.

"Uh," He dragged a hand down his face. "So maybe a few years back I might've had a little crush on renjun but we have since moved pass that phase and we do not talk about how unbearably akward I was."

Jeno was biting back a smirk. "Aw Jaeminnie pining helplessly over his best friend, how cute."

Just; Jaemin just managed to withhold the urge to throw his drink all over Jeno.

"Okay. My turn." His eyes locked onto Jeno's, and didn't leave. "Never Have i ever ditched my friends to go make out with someone."

Mark lightly kicked Jaemin and took a drink, but Jeno stubbornly refused.

"Go on Jeno, you know you're guilty."

His eyes were still trained on Jaemin's. "Not true."

"Oh? Is that so?"

"You guys were not my friends, I was not ditching anyone."

Jaemin huffed. "Whatever. This isnt fun anymore, who wants to dance?"

Mark gave Jaemin a Sulky expression, but soon caved when Jaemin and Jisung pulled him from the floor, shuffling excitedly to turn up the music. Jeno stayed seated and watched them cheerfully. He'd slung an arm over one knee and was sipping from his cup with the other, watching the chaotic display unfold before him. Much to Jeno's suprise, Jisung could actually dance, even though he was tipsy and had a botched ankle.

Jaemin and mark were just a mess at this point so he briskly moved past that.

"Jisungie!" Jeno hollered at him, he jumped a little and then fumbled happily over to Jeno.