A bit of a mess: 13

Chenle had been sitting, crosslegged on the sidewalk for precisely 7 minutes. He picked at the pebbles scattered around and skimmed them across the ground, impatiently shaking his foot.

8 minutes.

"Right, That's it," he pulled out his phone and angrily dialed, kicking at the pebbles as the line rung. A click; static. "Donghyuck I swear to fucking god-"

"I'm nearly there! I know I ran into a problem I will be there in like two minutes I promise."

And then he hung up.

Chenle muttered under his breath. "Unbelievable."

10 minutes and Donghyuck was falling out of Johnny's bashed up car, floundering up the pavement to where chenle sat, a smile and eyes wide with judgement.

"Don't give me that look. I stayed up playing games and woke up a little bit late."

"Uh huh."

"Oh shutup." Donghyuck rolled his eyes, dragging Chenle up by the forearm as he marched up Jeno's driveway.

It didn't take long for them to unlock the door and waltz in, shouting a bright good morning to their friend-

Or friends.

The living room was trashed. Blankets were hanging lazily over the couches and the groggy almost unmoving bodies that occupied them. An assortment of food rappers decorated the floor; cups, glasses and cans filled all the free surfaces. Hoodies and shirts were lying about, an emptied plastic bag and cardboard crate sat discarded on the dining chairs, more glasses and empty sweet packets littering the kitchen.

Donghyuck gaped and rolled his eyes, storming up the stairs while ranting and Chenle was sure that it was waking up the boys sleeping in the living room.

"Lee Jeno you did not get drunk without me that is like illegal. Where was my invite! You best believe-"

He slammed open Jeno's bedroom door and that was the moment Jeno and Jaemin woke up.

Jeno groaned as Jaemin jumped a little, his hand that had been gently resting on Jeno's sternum now pressed hardly down on his chest and it made Jeno a little short of breath.

"Hyuck?" He croaked out and began to rub his temples with the hand that wasn't stuck under Jaemin's body.

Donghyuck was still frozen in the door way. He poked his tongue into the side of his cheek with a sly grin.

"Oh? So years of unbridled hatred makes for great sex then no?"

Jeno groaned again reaching for any object he could find to hurtle in Donghyucks direction.

"Shut the fuck up hyuck. Nothing happened."

He narrowed his eyes at him and pursed his lips, gesturing widely to Jaemin and the entire mess of Jeno's house.

"Okay well something did happen but not what you're insinuating. What are you doing here?"

"It's Saturday. I was meant to be making you pancakes but your kitchen looks like someone dropped a bomb on it."

"I'll get to that."

"Uh huh. Sure you will."

"Just give me..." Jeno turned slightly, checking the clock that was ticking precariously close to midday. "At least half an hour."