Dont leave: 19

JunNotJeon
You have 1 miss call
You have 3 miss calls
You have 1 voicemail

Letswinwin
You have 1 miss call

Kun<3You
You have 1 miss call

JunNotJeon
Park Jisung answer your fucking mobile

Jijisungsung
What do you want
Im kinda busy right now
Thats a lie Im just playing games but like are you really more important than my win streak

Delivered 20:35

Jisung threw his phone across his bed and turned back to the computer without another thought.

"Oh Jisung answer your phone, except when you do Im not even gonna open your messages." He muttered to himself as he aggressively tapped at the keys to his computer, bright light flashing across his face with the trill of In-game gunfire. Green. Victory.

Satisfied, Jisung contained a smile and brushed off his shoulder as he spun around on his chair.

"And the crowd goes wild! Wahhhhh. WAHH-"

"Park Jisung what are you doing?"

Jisung almost fell off his desk chair. "Mum?"

She held out her mobile to Jisung with a bemused look on her face.

"It's renjun. He said his phone died and you weren't answering."

Ah. That would explain it.

He nodded a Thankyou to his mother, who made her way back downstairs with an eye roll and a fond smile, as he held the phone at a safe distance from his ear so he wouldn't-

"PARK JISUNGGG YOU FOOL ANSWER ME!"

He jumped, shook his head with a sigh and then collapsed back onto his bed.

"Renjun, renjun... calm down. Im here now, what exactly do-"

"Jeno got shot."

"What..?"

Jisung felt his blood running cold. That didn't make any sense. Why would anyone shoot Jeno? This had to be some kind of sick joke.

"He's in the hospital with Jaemin, I don't know what to do there were people in my house with guns and they pointed it at me and then threatened to shoot kun and sicheng and I feel sick and I don't know what to-"

"Woah woah woah. Woah. You're serious?"

"Yes I'm fucking serious Jisung I nearly died."

By now, Jisung had alerted his mother with the way he was sprinting through the house, one shoe half on, rummaging through the cupboard for a coat.

"Where are you now?"

"I'm at home, they left, I... do we call the police?"

"You didn't call the police? Renjun what the fu-"

Jisungs mother sent him a puzzled glare as he hovered a hand over the key rack.