14 | sweet

scenario, peter likes to know where your head is at when he gets a lil jealous, he wants to prove his love - 1k words
warning, pinch of spice and all the good stuff
pairing, avengers! reader
- madly want a peter

•.•.•

you were walking back from your after school study group. damn, your brain was fried, but you needed to keep up with school. you weren't book smart, whereas your boyfriend peter very much was.

he went to midtown high, the techy nerd school down the street. as much as you slated him for going there, it was out of love. you loved his intelligence and only made you more attracted to him.

you fished your phone out of your pocket to send him a quick text.

y/n: hey, just finished up with study group, miss youu

a second later, you received:

petey: you won't for long ;)

puzzled staring at the text, suddenly a force brought you off of the ground. with a strong arm around your waist and broad shoulders helping you feel secure, you knew it was peter.

"hey" he cooed, squeezing you slightly.

"you think you're so smooth, parker" you kiss the cheek of his mask before he lets go of you.

a scream flies out your lips before he grabs your hand again, yanking you back to his safe embrace. "whoops, sorry" he says, flustered and breathy.

"you can't handle me, can you?" you say, trying to sound confident but still a bit shaken.

"you have no idea" his voice remains breathy, turning you on, before you stop outside of your shared favourite bakery in queens. he sets you down, fixing your hair.

"so, a doughnut date?" you ask, wishing you could yank his mask off and see his pretty face.

he nods lamely. "you've been studying hard, i wanted to treat you."

you rock back on your heels and lean up forward to him. "you can do that another way."

as you pull away, he stays leaning towards you, catching himself as he stumbled. you know he's blushing violently under his mask as you make sure to strut away into the bakery.

you order your favourite and peter's plain glazed doughnut before the worker boxes it up for you. he smirks, giving you your receipt.

"my number for you, pretty girl" he slyly says "no need to thank me." he slides it across the table as you slam your hand down to grab the paper.

you scrunch the receipt up and flick it behind the counter. "i'm good, actually" you smile sweetly before napping the box and heading out to your jealous boyfriend.

his arms were folded, knowing he could read the cashier's body language. "c'mon, let's get outta here."

"he seemed overly keen for a cashier" peter shrugged, pulling you close to swing away. "asshole."

"you know i only have eyes for you" you whisper, glancing back to the dumbfounded guy inside the bakery. his jaw dropped upon seeing the famous spiderman holding you.

you waved him goodbye sarcastically, before peter tried to kiss your head with his mask on and swinging you both away. the pink box was secure under your arm as you held onto your favourite boy.

you land at the avengers building, the rooftop being your favourite date spot. it was hidden from the avengers who constantly teased you both. the sun was setting, glowing yellow and orange streamed across the sky.

you sat side by side, legs dangling off the edge as you peter opened the box and handed you your doughnut. "thank you, handsome" you laugh.

you started to munch on your doughnut, the sugary goodness stuck on your lips. a cheeky idea sparked in peter's mind as he moved the box from between you and slid up close.

"hey, y/n" he smoothly said.

"hello" you remarked teasingly.

"so, that guy" he asked, placing a hand on your knee. "was he good looking?"

"no, pete" you blatantly said, still focussed on your doughnut. "i love you." he wanted to say it back like his natural instincts, but he remained in character as he arched a brow and continued.

"you think he'd love you like i do?"

you froze hearing his question, not knowing what he's referring too. but you know peter, he's never this interrogative. sure, he gets jealous and it's hot.

"i don't know. why, you wanna show me?" you smirk.

his frustration from you fuelled his eagerness as he lurched forward, kissing your face off. you kissed back, dropping your doughnut as his commanding hands pressed your shoulders down as if to say 'lay down.'

he was on top of you, guiding your head down so you don't smack it on the roof. he was rough and honestly, you liked this side of him.

you moaned into the kiss, satisfying him as his hands wandered around your body. they rested just under your ass, gripping your thighs as your legs wrapped around his torso.

you moulded into him, gripping his suit as it loosened from you accidentally hitting the spider. neither of you cared, it only got your heart racing more.

his slightly cold hands found their way under your top, gently exploring every inch or your skin. his bare chest was now exposed as you let your hands wander.

you bit his lip before pulling away. "wanna take this someplace else?" he asks suggestively.

you smile kissing him once again. "yes" you mumbled into his lips. he stood up from you as the sun hit his skin perfectly.

what you didn't realise was the sugar from your lips, had covered peter's. miraculously, he didn't notice as you giggled up at him, standing half naked on the roof.

"what're you laughing at?" he devilishly smirked before moving his hands under your thighs once more, throwing you over his shoulder.

he playfully smacked your ass, which made you squirm a little. in a good way.

when you made it to his room, he threw you onto the bed. finally, he noticed the sugar and licked it off. you watched as he did it before he looked at you dead in the eyes and leaned down to whisper in your ear.

"sweet."