23 | sunburnt

scenario, y/n returns to the avengers building completely sunburnt, at least she's got peter to take care of her
warnings, cuSSING, spice!! was meant to be fluffy but thiNGs change
pairing, avengers! reader ofc
- it was so effing hot last week so ta dah

•.•.•

shit.

like, shit.

you'd spent the whole day out in the sun with mj and guess what? you got sunburnt. of course, you didn't actually realise until your shoulders started aching and michelle screamed bloody murder.

"Y/N, YOU'RE SO FUCKING BURNT"

so here you were, sheepishly walking back into the avengers building past midnight, as you didn't want to cause a scene and have endless jokes made about you from bucky and sam. you kept your cap on your head and soft jacket to hide your red arms, even if the material hurt.

what you weren't expecting was peter, sitting on your bed, fiddling with his sleeves. he sat up straight, hearing your footsteps as his face pulled into a smile.

"hey, y/n" he cooed, standing up to face you. you stiffly walked forward like a robot, trying to play off how sore you were.

"hi, peter. i didn't know you'd still be up" you grinned at him. he nodded and walked towards you, pulling you into a hug.

"i waited up for you" he smiled into your hair. but it was short lived as he heard you groan and wince in pain from his contact. he pulled away and frowned. "what's wrong?"

"nothing, nothing" you gritted your teeth together. peter tilted his head at your cap and remembered, you never wear caps. only if you're in disguise or hiding something.

he reached for your cap and pulled it off, revealing a very pink face. "y/n, shit."

"yeah, okay" you snatched the cap from his clutches and threw it on your bed. you thought there was no point hiding it now, so you pulled off your jacket, revealing your burnt arms and shoulders. your legs weren't as red, but they still ached like hell.

"fuck, are you alright?" peter bit his lip and shamelessly looked you up and down.

"no, peter. i feel like my skin's on fire" you sarcastically say, trying not to move as it'll cause you pain.

peter felt for you, on the many times he's been burnt. he carefully grabbed your hand, "come on" as you headed to the bathroom.

he patted the side top for you to sit on, so you obliged and dangled your legs off of the cabinet. "there's a formula may made me, cause sometimes i get burnt" peter says as he rummages around in the cabinets.

"she's a genius" you smile. thinking of may made you happy. she was pretty much your aunt as she loved you dearly when you came to visit.

"she really is-here!" he exclaimed and pulled out a green bottle. he squeezed some of the cream onto his hands and then got all awkward and shy. he started to blush as you raised a brow, but knew what was about to happen. "um, where is it?"

instead of a dead answer, you pulled your t shirt over your head and discarded it on the floor, leaving you in your bikini top. peter's face nearly matched the same shade as yours before he gathered himself together. "you sure?"

"mhm" you hummed. he was always so polite, but he'd never actually placed his hands on you. this was a huge step up.

he started at your shoulders, rubbing in the cooling gel gingerly. you had to hide the moans that sounded in your throat, as you didn't want to scare him off. but it was really hard.

"shit" you say instead. shit could mean anything, right? not that you're enjoying peter rub your shoulders. not that you're enjoying the feeling of his hands on your body?

"is it better?" he arched a brow, shifting his eyes back to your face.

"yeah, thanks" you mutter.

he then moved to your arms, which were quite bad. yet, he was so gentle with you and you couldn't thank him enough.

he swiftly moved on to your legs as your breath got caught in your throat, when he suddenly disappeared down there. "you okay?" he asked upon hearing you gasp.

you nodded profusely. "yeah, no. everything fine." if only he knew what you thought he was gonna do-

"okay and now your face" he smiled, standing back up and adding more cream to his hands. he poked his finger in it and dotted your nose, making a 'boop' noise as he did it.

"you're cute" you chuckled, making his ears go red.

"you too."

his hands cautiously rubbed your neck, making you feel all kinds of feelings. he then started at your cheeks, smushing them together which made you laugh.

he was ever so gentle on your forehead, making you relax. "this must hurt a lot."

"mm, it doesn't" you exhale.

the look you give each other is enough for him to know to kiss you. and he does. passionately, he forces your head back as you smack into the mirror. but that's the last thing on your mind as your wrap your burnt, moist arms around his neck.

he's between your legs as he places one hand on your thigh and the other cupping your face. your lips work well together, moulding into each other's.

that's when nat's voice sounds at the door.

"hey! i gotta pee!" she screams, making you and peter rest your foreheads against each other, breathing heavily.

"you got it, nat" you weakly call back.

peter gives you the biggest smirk, before kissing your lips once more. "my room?"

you simply nod. "uh huh."

heyyy hope ya likey :)
also my peter fic is out if ya wanna give it a read cause it's kinda cute hehe, it's called hero stuff, i know what an amazing name pft
LOVE Y'ALL STAY SAFE