17 | pay attention

scenario, y/n and peter are having a late night study date, but you want a lil more fun ;) - 1k words
warnings, SPICE LIKE QUITE A BIT
pairings, high schooler! reader
- i've seen this concept around and i FREAKING LOVE IT so here's my spin

•.•.•

studying on a friday was not your idea of fun. but apparently, it was peter parker's. you knew your boyfriend was the nerdy type and that's an element of attractiveness you found. but on a friday night?

"really, peter?" you sighed. your head dangled off the end of the bed as you dragged your hands down your face.

in your defense, today had been a long day. you failed 3 tests, so your motivation lacked a lot.

peter sat at the head rest, crossed legged with your feet on his books. he didn't mind that you weren't into the study date, he understood that you were pretty burnt out from your excessive studying during the week.

he watched you, sprawled out on the bed as your chest rose up and down. you wore an oversized t shirt and some comfortable underwear. he couldn't lie that he didn't like the view, in fact he was becoming slightly more distracted from his spanish homework.

"just a couple more pages, y/n" he sighed, eyes back down in his book.

you sat up, propped on your elbows as you tilted your head staring at him. a smirk pressed on your lips as you tapped the back of his textbook. "knock knock."

"y/n.."

"knock knock."

he smiled at your playfulness. "who's there?"

"ivana."

he raised a brow. "ivana, who?"

you sat up, matching his cross cross position as you learn forward. "ivana rip your clothes off."

peter's cheeks flushed a violent red as you laughed. he was such a dork, but that's what you loved about him.

your 'knock knock' joke didn't work, as he continued to make notes. you slumped, almost about to give up, when the best idea came about.

you planned your timing before snatching his textbook and jumping off the bed. "y/n!" he chased you around your spacious room, until you stopped just a space away from your wall.

his eyes watched you intently as you opened the book on a random page and hovered it over your boobs. "go on, give it a read" you smirked, knowing that he had to look there. he did for a second but looked away flustered.

"come on, peter. i wanna be schooled" you smiled.

but instead of your teasing continuing, peter's lips curved into a smirk of his own as he gained the confidence to move forward and look at the book. "mi amour" he said, which definitely wasn't in the book but you allowed it cause it was still spanish.

you blushed before he took the book away from you and turned to walk back. you weren't done yet though, you'd gotten so close to having his attention but your patience grew thin.

you shoved him playfully, "pay attention to me, parker!" you yelled. fortunately, peter loved being told what to do from you, your bossy tone turned him on, as he threw the book on the floor and forcefully kissed you.

you stumbled back with your lips locked, knocking over a few items from your bedside table as he slammed you against the wall.

"is this ok?" he asked, his eyes full of concern. he knew his strength from his powers could actually hurt someone and so he always wanted to be careful and make sure you were unharmed.

"yes, peter" you breathlessly answered. he smiled back at you before connecting your lips again. he gripped your waist as your hands roamed the back of his neck. you played with the curls as you knew tugging them hurt him, so you were gentle.

peter got lost in the moment as things started to escalate. you wrapped your legs around his waist as his hands found their way to the backs of your thighs. his hands snaked downwards as he grabbed your ass, making a soft moan escape your lips.

you wrapped your arms around his shoulders as he waddled back to your bed, with you on his front. he carefully placed you down before he allowed you to rip his shirt off, exposing his toned chest with a couple of markings from his hero duties. he was h o t.

his lips found their way to your neck. he was so good at finding your sweet spots that you couldn't help the soft groans. and he enjoyed making his marks.

you held onto his curls, as his hands roamed under your baggy top. you helped him by lifting it over your head as you were now in your bra. peter blushed intensely before you reassured him, "it's okay."

he was so adorable. even if you'd been together for a year, he still couldn't get over your damn beauty.

your hips curled up as his hands roamed to your ass again. you moved your hands to his chest, deciding to take the wheel as he flipped you over, so you straddled his lap.

you were sat perfectly as he took a second to admire you. "god, y/n. you're so beautiful."

you leaned forward, kissing up his stomach as he moaned in return. "i love you" you said before kissing him.

his spidey senses went crazy over you, he couldn't control himself. he didn't need to take as many breaths as you did. so, when he let you breathe, you grabbed the closest textbook, copying what he did earlier and pretended to read.

he chuckled at your antics and asked in the most innocent voice, "whatcha doing?"

"studying, pete" you said, trying to hide your breathlessness.

he ripped it from you grip, flipped you over, before looking at you dead in the eyes. "pay attention to me."