The Day Your Parents Go To Hawaii??

you wake up and go downstairs. you eat breakfast than you go to your parents room to see them packing up..
y/n: morning mom, dad

m/d: goodmorning hun

y/n: why are you two packing?

m/d: we're going to hawaii

y/n: what about me?

m/d: you're staying with your step brother

y/n: WHA-

before you can finish your sentence, your step brother walks into the room and interrupts you

a: goodmorning

m/d: morning love

alex looks at you with a grin. he knows you don't like him.

a: morning beautiful

y/n: morning

m/d: well we should get going. have fun.

your parents pick up there bags and walk out the house. they get in there car and pulls out of the drive, you walk back inside. you walk upstairs, as you walk upstairs you hear moaning, so you go to alex's room, and the door is surprisingly unlocked. you open the door and see alex jerking off and you look away.

y/n: ALEX!!

a: do you not know how to knock?

y/n: i was gonna ask if you wanted to go to the mall but your already busy

the truth is.. you only hate alex cause your mom married another guy. your dad died 6 months ago, and she's already marrying another guy!?

you walked downstairs and sat on the couch. you went to netflix and turned a movie on, and you watched it for a while till you heard a knock. you got up and answered the door to see alex's bestfriend carlos.

c: oh hey!

y/n: hi, come on in

he walks inside.

c: where's alex?

y/n: he's in his room

a: i'm right here

c: hey!!

a: do you wanna go to the mall?

c: can your sister come?

y/n: oh actually i'm-

a: she would love too

alex grins at you. you follow alex to his car and you sit in the passenger seat. alex is driving and carlos is in the back. alex starts driving and you stare out of the window.

alex's POV:

our parents went to hawaii and left me with my sister. i don't understand why she hates me so much, we haven't talked much. i guess it's kinda hard on her, watching her mom marry somebody else and spend her life with this new guy.

i kinda have a crush on my sister.. i know it's bad but we aren't blood related. she's so pretty and caring, but i know she could never like me.

~the end~

alex puts his hand on my thigh while driving. i look down at his hand and moves his hand off.

y/n: you're my step brother
a: i know but-

i get out and i walk inside the mall. alex and carlos follow behind me and carlos walks beside me. carlos grabs my hand and i let him. i could see alex getting jealous out of the corner of my eye.

c: so where you wanna go too beautiful?
y/n: i don't know yet
c: hmm how about Victoria Secret?
y/n: carlos you know that's underwear right?
c: yep
y/n: carl-

carlos cuts me off and takes me inside Victoria Secret, alex follows behind us. i look around and carlos and alex stay behind me. i look at some red lingerie, i have always had feelings for carlos, i just tried not to make it obvious. i went into the dressing room and put this on..

i come out of the dressing room and carlos's &' alex's jaw drop

i come out of the dressing room and carlos's &' alex's jaw drop. carlos looks me up and down and bites his lip. i go up to him and i give him a little spin.

y/n: you like it?

carlos: i love it bbg

y/n: good

alex kept staring at me the whole time. i buy the lingerie than i walk out of the store, while carlos and alex follow behind me. i hear someone yell my name, i look towards the way i heard it and i see..