heartbroken alex 🥺

y/n(🤯): ARI!

————————————————————————

both ari and payton jumped when they heard your voice. payton quickly pulled the blankets over both of them, covering their bodies.

a(😅): it isn't what it looks like

you say nothing, you felt shock and speechless. you ran out the house and went to where alex was. he was in the kitchen when you ran inside, you grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him back to payton's.

whenever you got inside, you could see both payton and ari walking downstairs. their hair was a mess and both of there clothes were half way ripped.

al(💔): A-Ari..!?

a(😅): omg baby! hiiiii!

she went up to him all innocently, she attempted to wrap her arms around him. alex pulled her away from him, with a serious look on his face.

al(🙄): don't ever call me baby again, delete my contact and all our photos together from your phone and NEVER msg me again

before payton could say anything, alex picked you up and took you to the guest room. he grabbed your bag and set it on the bed, he helped you pack. after you two were done he picked up your bag and you, then he went to his car and got in.

whenever you two got to his place, he carried you to his room, and organized your stuff just the way you liked it. he looked at you with a bright smile.

al(👉🏻👈🏻): y/n..

y/n(🥺): yeah?

al(🥺): i have always been in love with you

y/n(🥰): me too hamid, but i know you need some time

al(😌): thanks for understanding

you nodded, than you laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling and giggled at what your mind went too so fast. you turned facing alex "remember when we first did it", you said giggling.

al(😂): shoorup-

we both laughed silently, then i heard the door open and saw mattia standing the doorway with wet hair. when he saw me his smile had faded and he just stared at alex, trying not to make any eye contact with me.

al(🤨): oh hey! do you need something?

m(💀) yeah actually.. i think you left your condoms in my room-

al(😅): oh i'm sorry

mattia puts small condoms
on his dresser, and i look at it.

y/n(😂): sorry to say love, but those definitely aren't his

m(🤨): whatcha mean?

y/n(😂): alex has a big dick, so nice try. take your small condoms else where.

al(😌): oop-

mattia took the condoms and walked out of the room, alex got up and walked downstairs cause he had invited his friends over.