dating payton?

you woke up from payton's alarm going off, but when you turned over, payton wasn't laying beside you. you got up and changed into this..

than you go to the mirror and start taking mirror selfies than you decide to post this one

than you go to the mirror and start taking mirror selfies than you decide to post this one.. *act like it's the same thing you changed into*

liked by @blesiv, @signamae, @paytonmoormeier and 100,000 others

" i'm the princess of my own fairytale 🥺💍"

~ comments ~

@blesiv: you look good in literally everything, i miss you little sis!! 💗

@signamae: that's my bestie 🥰

@paytonmoormeier: cutie 🌹💕

~ end of comments ~

you walked out of payton's room and started to walk downstairs when you noticed a trail of pedals going down the stairs and into the kitchen. you slowly walked downstairs and went into the kitchen to see payton standing there with lit of candles that smelt like the ocean breeze, roses and a teddy bear. whenever he saw me, he picked up a sign. the sign said "you're pretty and i'm fine, together we'd be pretty fine, so will you be mine?"

y/n: a billion times yes!!

payton hugs you tightly while smiling, he picks you up and spins you in his arms.

p: you look beautiful as always

y/n: thank you!!

you smiled. you and mattia kinda stopped talking after you had told him that you liked him, so you had to move on someday or another. you had always wanted to be with payton but you also wanted to be with your stepbrother, alex.

yeah it probably sounds dumb, at the start of this i said that i hated alex, but he has been their for me whenever i needed him, and he always made me smile whenever i was feeling down. i know payton makes me happy too, but i wanted alex from the start, and payton honestly deserves better.