does payton like you?

whenever you woke you, you yawned and changed into this..

you went downstairs to see payton, alex, and carlos watching a movie all together

you went downstairs to see payton, alex, and carlos watching a movie all together. payton knew you didn't like them.

p: hey!! wanna play truth or dare?

y/n: sure..

a: yay

c: nice

p: hmm alex truth or dare?

a: truth

p: have you and y/n ever had sex?

a: yes.. y/n truth or dare?

y/n: dare..

a: i dare you to expose your crush

y/n: i like payton.. carlos truth or dare?

c: truth

y/n: did you ever cheat on me and when we were together?

c: yes..

you got up and walked outside. you sat in the grass and started putting pictures of you and payton together.

Liked by @blesiv, @paytonmoormeier, @carlosmena, and 400,000 others

"this boy makes me beyond happy.. i'm so lucky to have him, and i would never ask for a better boy bestfriend"

Comments have been disabled

you sigh and watch the cars drive by. you get up and start taking a walk when a group of boys come up to you and start getting touchy. they slap your ass and touch your boobs.

they choke you, making you gasp for air but they don't let go. your vision starts to get blurry and you cough badly. they just laugh at you, as they choke you harder, you pass out.

when you wake up.. you arms were tied behind your back and you was in a dark room. when you looked at yourself you was wearing this..

you struggled to try and get out

you struggled to try and get out. but you just couldn't. some guy came in the room, and started recording you..

you kept struggling to get out. he stopped recording and he got close to you. he had black hair, and blueish eyes.

he moves out of your face and you struggle to turn onto your back. he watches you while biting his lip. he smacked your ass hard and you let out a grunt. he smirks and gripped your ass tight smirking. "you know you like it babygirl", he whispered into your ear. you being unable to move you just nod your head. you wanted to get out of here, and you was gonna do whatever it took.

he smirked. he rubs against your ass, you feel his boner and lets out little soft grunts. he knew you liked it so he kept doing it.

things happened for about an hour. he finally got tired and he got off of you. "you're amazin", he whispered biting his lip. he changed into some sweats and a t-shirt, i just laid there traumatized.

he grabbed you tight by your neck and lifted you up. you didn't make a sound, you just stared into his eyes. "take a picture and act like you're okay", he told you. you nodded and sat up on the bed while he took a picture of you.

Liked by @blesiv, @carlosmena, @devynkohl, and 600,000 others

"staying in this bed sounds better than getting out of it"

~comments~

@blesiv: i'm so glad you're okay!!

@paytonmoormeier: i have been so worried about you, answer my messages.

@devynkohl: look at this princess 🥰✨

~end of comments~

he leads you to the kitchen and he makes you breakfast. he gives you pancakes and you eats them quickly. you then lay on the couch and watch a movie. chase goes over to you, and shows you a piece of paper that has rules on it

c: read them outloud

y/n: 1. call me daddy or papi

c: keep going..

y/n: 2. i get to fuck your whenever i want

c: there simple i know