payton and you start talking?

you wake up and change into some black shorts, and a crop top to see a message from payton asking to hangout.

you go downstairs, eat some breakfast than you go to your car and drive to the park where he is.

y/n: hey payton!

p: hey beautiful

you blush and smile at his response, "aw stop it", you say while smiling. he hugs you tightly and apologies for not talking to you for so long. he talks about how he was in a toxic relationship, and how he has been wanting to talk to you, but his "gf" wouldn't let him, so he never got the chance too.

than he asks how you have been. i haven't been good honestly, you told him. i told him about the whole situation with chase, than how he had gave me to my OWN brother, that didn't even know it was me, you was stressing out an didn't know what to do or who to go too. you two hangout at the park for a while.

he asks you if you wanna stay at his place for the night, "yes please", you respond with a yawn. he notices you're tired and he picks you up, while you snuggle into his chest. he drives you to his house, and lays you in his bed. he pulls blankets over you, and sits right next to you.

a couple hours later, you felt him move a little. he puts his phone up, than he gets up and takes his shirt off, while turning the light off. "goodnight princess", he whispers into your ear than kisses your forehead. he lays on the other side of you, not facing you. you get cold and you snuggle into him, he felt so warm.

he wrapped his arms around you and snuggled you, he whispered in your ear to comfort you, cause he knew you had bad nightmares that would keep you awake at night, you turned facing him and started to play around with his necklace, till you fell asleep, than he fell asleep right after you.