twist

chase has treated you as a sex slave for a month now, it's basically a morning routine.. you wake up, take a shower, change, go downstairs and eat, go shopping with chase, go home and have sex. it's like that EVERY SINGLE DAY.

chase hands you something and you go and change into it..

chase takes you inside a place and you can hear people saying numbers for stuff

chase takes you inside a place and you can hear people saying numbers for stuff. chase takes you to one of the guys. over the month, you have kinda gotten trust for chase, you look at chase, "why am i here?", you whisper.

c: we have a guy coming here and we need a lot of money, and you can get me that hun

y/n: but i'm not a sl-

before i can continue my sentence, i get interrupted by a door slamming open. i look over and i see alex, he looks so different..

g/a/m (guy at mic): our first bet is on this girl..

a bunch of people start betting money, while alex examines me up and down. finally he speaks and says a very high number, which is the number chase needed.

c: SOLD!

after the betting was finished, i went to the back, and started to fix myself up. chase had leaded alex to me.

c: here's your little slave

alex grabbed me and brought me to his place. he lived in a mansion, and he had a roommate. our parents had started living in hawaii. he threw me on the couch and he went into the kitchen. i didn't know how to tell him i'm his stepsister that went missing a month ago.

i went to one of the empty rooms and
started unpacking my stuff than i went and changed into this..

i started taking pictures cause i was bored

i started taking pictures cause i was bored. i checked my friends instagrams. i don't
know what's worse.. the fact that alex doesn't even know i'm his sister that went missing a month ago or the fact that my bestfriend forgot about me after the whole accident, and replaced me with some blonde bitch. i posted on instagram..

Liked by @blesiv, @jabez, @carlosmena and 100,000 more

"i'm a bad bitch, you can try to replace me, but she could never be me 😏"

~comments~

@blesiv: you're cute asf ✨

@jabez: point. blank. peridot.

@carlosmena: fax.

~end of comments~

a part of me missed payton, so i checked on him. he had a girlfriend, i was happy for him, but i really liked him. i didn't know how to feel. i walked downstairs and saw alex jerking off to my instagram post, i laughed.

y/n: somebody's busy

a: she's hot

y/n: hotter than me?

a: yep

y/n: that's funny coming from my step brother, who's jerking off to my post.

i walk out of the house before he can say anything. i see payton but i try to ignore him, i hate this girl already. i wanted him. he treated me like a princess and made me feel
so happy, i didn't want anybody else, i only wanted him.

i walked around a park. nobody even gave me any attention. i wish the whole world knew that i was right here. i kinda still had feelings for alex. carlos was still single of course, but he is all over devyn, that i never have the time to talk to him. alex came up to me and hugged me right, i smiled. "i missed you so fucking much", alex whispered.

he had tears falling but i was so glad that he realized it was me. he asked why i went missing, and i told him the whole story with chase. honestly i hated myself for taking a walk, but i was mad.