payton becomes an f-boy

you wake up in mattia's room again, you had forgotten that he was alex's roommate but you also thought that you had left the house.

you get up and stretch. you check the time then you go to your closet and change into this..

 you check the time then you go to your closet and change into this

you decide to post on instagram again so you post this.. *act like it's the same thing you changed into*

Liked by @blesiv, @signamae, @paytonmoormeier, @mattia and 100,000 others

"just don't be the one who breaks my heart.."

@signamae: aww qt 🥺

@mattia: you look good in everything 😌💗

~ end of comments ~

you got up and walked downstairs, nothing looked like the way it did at alex's place, when you got downstairs you saw carlos standing in the kitchen.

c(😁): morning sleepy head

y/n(🥺): goodmorning

c(😁): i made pancakes

y/n(😌): yay

you began to eat while carlos played a game on his phone. you heard someone coming downstairs, but you had no idea who it could be. you kept eating till you heard..

p(😴): goodmorning

payton didn't seem to notice you quite yet, he walked over to carlos and started looking for syrup. carlos turned him around facing me, where the syrup was on the table beside my plate. i kept eating quietly, i didn't wanna argue with him. payton walked over to him and sat right next to me.

he used some syrup on his pancakes and began to eat. whenever i finished i had gotten up and started washing off my plate.

c(😂): you don't have to clean off your plate i'll do it whenever you guys finish

y/n(😁): okay

carlos notices the outfit i was wearing, "you look great y/n", he said loud while smiling at me. i twirled around and smiled back. i could see payton looking me up and down, admiring my dress. i didn't wanna say anything, so i just stayed quiet.

y/n(👉🏻👈🏻): i'm gonna go to the mall by myself

carlos looked at me then he looked at payton, and fake coughed trying to get his attention.

p(😁): let me come with you, lemme change first though

i nod my head, whenever payton starts walking upstairs i elbow carlos. "meanie", i said laughing. carlos shakes his head chuckling at me, and started to clean up everything.

~ skip to at the mall ~

me and payton started walking in the mall, we said nothing to each other and didn't even talk. i saw alex walking around the mall with his girlfriend, i looked down, still walking beside payton, and i felt a bump into my shoulder.

p(😒): can you watch where your going?!

al(🙄): can you stop sleeping with girls?!

"baby stop!", ari says grabbing his arm tight, trying to pull him away or to get him to calm down.

p(😒): yeah listen to your little slut

al(🙄😂): look who's talking, who lets someone out in that!!

alex chuckles, looking at you. payton looks at you, knowing that hurt. i feel my eyes water and i just walk away, i walk into Forever 21. i go into one of their changing rooms and i just sit against the wall quietly.

you and payton go back home, carlos sees you two and checks the time, "it hasn't even been an hour", he chuckles smiling at both of us.

y/n(😔): yea..

you put your stuff down and you walk upstairs, you go into the guest room, where nobody stays. you start unpacking stuff that you had at alex's. you organized everything, the way you wanted it, you even had a picture of alex and you on your dresser. you heard moaning through the walls from a room right beside yours, you walk out of the room and go over to the door that's half way opened.

you see payton having sex with some girl, you had never seen her around, but carlos had told you that he fucks a new girl every single day. he pulled on her hair and it revealed her face a little bit, it looked like alex's girlfriend.

y/n(🤯): ARI!