in love with alex

as soon as alex saw the second outfit, he rushed you to the bathroom and told you to change. you changed back into the first out and he paid for them.

————————————————————————

you wanted to tell payton that you was deeply in love with alex, but you didn't know how, you didn't wanna hurt him, like his ex that used him. you changed into this..

you weren't in the mood to post on instagram so you walked downstairs to see payton playing basketball with Josh, Chase and Jackson on the Ps4

you weren't in the mood to post on instagram so you walked downstairs to see payton playing basketball with Josh, Chase and Jackson on the Ps4. you went to the kitchen and got something to drink, you didn't wanna break his heart in front of his friends, they always would make him really happy. carlos and payton started hanging out a lot, so you went up to carlos which was in the kitchen aswell.

you asked him to tell payton, "i love you so much, but i can't do this. i'm in love with someone else and with you at the same time, that other boy makes me very very happy, and so do you but i just can't. you deserve some better so much better, but i promise if this other person breaks my heart than i will come back to you. remember that i love you, and i'm always here for you."

you walk out of the backdoor and start walking home, yes you still lived with alex. you just told him that you was gonna stay with your friend for a couple of days.

you walked inside and put your stuff down, you could hear alex playing on his ps4, you giggles to yourself. that boy sure loves his ps4. you walked upstairs and knocked on his bedroom door.

a: what mom!?

you chucked to yourself silently and talked in a moms voice, "can you come help me move my dresser, please!"

a: i'm coming!!

you giggled again and said loud, "okay, just hurry!"

you heard alex pause his game that he was playing, he got up and put a shirt on i guess, he was taking ages. he walked to the door and opened it, as soon as he saw me his mouth widened.

a: y/n!

y/n: yep!

he hugged you tightly, picking you up and spinning you around a couple times. you giggled and smiled.

you saw a girl figure walk over to the doorway close to alex's arm, she tapped his shoulder softly and he looked at her.

???: baby, who's this?

she asked in a soft, babyish voice. as soon as i heard her say baby i looked down and thought to myself, still listening to what they're saying.

a: oh, this is my stepsister y/n

???: oh hi

she smiled politely, i was too shocked to even say anything. i just waved at her speechless.

a: step sis this is my girlfriend Ari

————————————————————————

this is what she looks like..

————————————————————————

y/n: girlfriend?

al: yeah, we've been together for 5 months

y/n: congrats..

you frowned, before either of them could say anything, you walked downstairs and thought to yourself. you wondered if carlos had told payton yet, now you regret that. alex has obviously moved on and doesn't want you anymore.