Da boyz'

you could hear alex and his friends playing on the console, Basketball ofc. you didn't know what to do, so you got up and changed into this..

you walk downstairs, hoping to get alex's attention, when he turns his head a little you think you got his attention, but instead

al(😤): HOW IS THAT NOT A FOUL!!

J(😒): that ain't even fair!!

c(😂): you two suck

you sigh and walk into the kitchen where Sam is, alex's bestfriend and jabez

s(😎): y/n teach me how to throw it back!!

y/n(😂): fineeeeeee

as soon as alex heard "throw it back", he had raised a eyebrow, but he acted like it was just because of the game

you searched through your saved sounds and found a good song, you and sam positioned yourself. sam was standing in front of jabez, so i knew how this was gonna turn out. you positioned yourself in front of Brandon.

Y/n pov:

me and alex aren't dating yet, but i'm hoping this makes him jealous, so he'll give me attention.

alex's pov:

she better not

~ back to what happens ~

we both dance to the song that's playing, than when it gets to the part, sam throws it back against jabez and i throw it back against brandon, right against his crotch.

suddenly i hear alex pause the game, chase and jackson put their consoles down and
walks into kitchen.

c(💀): bro- brandon why are you always hard

b(🥵): if i got a fine ass girl throwing it back against me then what do you expect?

alex walks right past me and goes to the fridge, he gets a soda and opens it. i stand in front
of chase, as if i don't notice and sam starts a different song. we both start dancing than i throw it back against chase, feeling his dick go up.

chase smirks, knowing that i just want alex's attention. chase pulls me fully against him
to where i can feel his dick, and moves me back and fourth. i start rolling my eyes back as he does, sam and jabez walk out the kitchen.

alex is now staring me down, and chase keeps moving me back and fourth. chase walks out of the kitchen, i go and sit on the couch.

c(🤨): since when does a girl wanna play basketball?

j(😂): don't be complaining bro

y/n(😉): scared to lose against a girl?

we all laughed and played basketball for like a hour. i ended up winning, even though i had never played basketball, i would always watch alex play it, so i learned from the best.

c(😦): i really just lost too a girl

j(😂): yep