Devyn is back in town!?

you look towards the way you heard it and see..

your best friend devyn that had moved 5 months ago. you run to her.

y/n: DEVYN!!

d: hiii!!

y/n: i have missed you!!

d: you too, ooo who are these two?

y/n: this is my stepbrother and this is my step brother's best friend

a: hii!

c: sup

you and devyn talk for a long time, than you all go back to the house and hangout. you put on a movie and you all watch it.

you look at carlos.. "wanna see me in that lingerie i got 😏", you whisper. carlos nods and you bring him to your room. alex saw you two get up and he eyed you.

you push carlos on the bed and you turn with your ass facing him. you rub your ass against his crotch and he moans quietly. he grabs your thighs and starts to take off the lingerie, than he turns you both over and hovers over you.

carlos kisses you than he moves down to your neck and leaves dark hickeys. he kisses down your body leaving a trail of hickeys behind. he takes off both of your clothes and puts them on the floor.

carlos rubs his dick against your entrance, and you let out soft moans. he shoves himself into you without any warning, "fuckkk carlos", you screamed. carlos went deeper and pushed himself in and out of you as fast as he could, "daddyyy", you moan out. you do that for within a hour than he flops beside you breathing heavily.

{in the living room}

d: are they-
a: yep
d: oop-

{back in the bedroom}

y/n: that was amazing

c: your amazing

you get up to take a shower and you can see carlos smirking in the mirror. you start the water and you start washing yourself.. you feel carlos wrap his arms around your waist.

y/n: carlos!

c: what?

y/n: we just did it

c: round 2?

y/n: carlos no

c: awwwwww!

y/n: you're so horny

c: we coulda cuddled after but you had to take a shower

y/n: i gotta look goo-

carlos cuts you off.

c: for alex. i get it.

carlos walks out and sits on the bed. he looked very sad.

you keep taking a shower than when you're done, you get out and change. you go downstairs and sit in alex's lap.

alex wraps his arms around your waist and his looks at your outfit.

a: you look sexy in pink

y/n: thank you

a: no problem princess

you feel him starting to get a boner, so you move back and fourth on his lap while he silently moans.

d: i'm gonna get going

y/n: okay drive safely

devyn walks out of the house and drives out of the drive way. alex grabs your waist and starts unzipping his pants. he takes his pants off than he rubs you against his boxers, causing you to let out loud moans. "you like that princess", he whispers into your ear while holding your waist and pulling you back and fourth against him.

"yes daddy.. i need you right now", you moan out. he smirks and takes off your pajamas and he rubs your clit. he takes off his boxers, and his length hits his stomach.

you bite your lip and he bounces you up and down against him while grunting. you start to take control.. you ride him harshly while moaning and grunting. there were no words just the silent room with our grunts and moans. you flop beside him.. "i'm not done yet", he says while smirking.

alex hovers over you and he slams his huge dick into you. you let out a loud moan and leans your head back. alex goes harder and harder making you roll your eyes back. he turns you over and hits it from behind while pulling your hair hard. "fuckkk daddy, i'm about to-", you scream while getting cut off by alex telling you to take it.  he fucks the shit out of you for 2 hours, than you both came and he flopped beside you while breathing heavy.