falling for payton 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

you wake up before Payton, you get up and decide to take a shower, after you get out the shower, you change into this..

you had changed into one of payton's hoodies that he had gave you at the park

you take mirror pictures and you post this.. *act like it's the same thing you changed into*

Liked by Blesiv, Signamae, Paytonmoormier and 100,000 others

" baes hoodie 🥰💞 "

~ Comments ~

@Blesiv: damn my step sister is hotter than me 👀🥺

@Signamae: look at you 🥺🥰

@Paytonmoormeier: keep the hoodie, you look way better in it 😍❤️

~ end of comments ~

your walked out of the bathroom, while payton stared at you. you giggled and smiled.

P: who let you look so fine?

y/n: jesus

P: jesus gonna make me act up-

y/n: gonna have to deal with it

you laid on the bed till you heard a knock on the door, you followed payton downstairs and it was his friends. him and his friends sat on the couch and started playing the game. you was getting annoyed. you wanted attention.

you moved onto payton's lap, he moved you off and said in a loud tone, "not right now". you frowned. you wanted attention, but he was more interested in the game. you got up and went to the kitchen with your arms crossed, you talked to some of his friends that was in the kitchen, you talked to them for a while.

suddenly one of them asked you for your number, they asked loud enough payton could hear it. i started to get my phone out, and payton paused the game.

C: bruh!! what are you doing!!

J: dude! i was about to win too!

payton ignored them and walked into the kitchen, he went behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist, "sorry this is mine", he said with a deep tone. the guy walked away, i giggles and looked at payton.

y/n: we aren't even dating, and your already saying i'm yours

p: who said we wouldn't be dating soon?

y/n: nobody

p: you was about to give him your number though!!

y/n: i was gonna give him a fake one, i just wanted your attention, and you was more interested in the game than what i wanted

p: i'm sorry

payton sat back on the couch and he sat me against his lap, he wrapped his arms around me and he played the game. everytime a couple minutes passed by payton, chase, or jackson would be yelling..

c: there's no way!!

j: are you kidding me!?

p: c'mon!! that was a foul!!

c: this game is not fair!!

j: how did that not make it in!?

p: you guys are cheaters

i watched them play the game for a while, atleast till i got tired. i moved facing him in his lap and i snuggled into his chest, i could feel one of his hands rub my back gently, after a couple minutes passed i had finally fell asleep.