payton or alex?

you frowned, before either of them could say anything, you walked downstairs and thought to yourself. you wondered if carlos had told payton yet, now you regret that. alex has obviously moved on and doesn't want you anymore.

————————————————————————

(the emojis beside there names is there moods at the moment) you decided to try and text payton, here's how it went..

y/n(👉🏻👈🏻): hey baby

it took payton a little while to respond, but he finally did..

p(😒): what do you want y/n..?

y/n(🙁): i just wanna say that i made a terrible mistake. the guy doesn't want him, and he has been with someone for 5 months.

p(🤨): okay and?

y/n(👉🏻👈🏻): i only want you. idc about anybody else, expect you. please.. i'm sorry..

p(🥴): whatever

~ end of messages ~

payton never says whatever like that, you decided to call carlos..

c(🥳): yes? what's up?

y/n(🤨): carlos what's going on?

c(😌): oh. we're just having a little party

y/n(👉🏻👈🏻): carlos have you been drinking!?

c(😎): no, but payton has

y/n(😒): i shoulda never left you with him

c(🤨): actually it was his idea

y/n(👉🏻👈🏻): carlos what is he doing right now!?

c(😌): he's grinding up against some girl, and now he's leading her to his room

y/n(🙃): well stop him!!

c(😒): why? he literally doesn't want you anymore

y/n(😪): carlos.. he may hate me, but i can't let him do something he's gonna regret

c(👉🏻👈🏻): i didn't mean to go that far

y/n(😪): forget it. just stop him.

c(🙃): y/n i'm-

before he could continue you hung up on him, you leaned back and stared at the ceiling. alex went downstairs and looked at you..

al(🤨): y/n what's wrong?

y/n(🙃): nothing, i'm fine alex

al(😔): you usually don't call me alex, you call me stepbro or hammy

y/n(👉🏻👈🏻): well maybe there's a reason behind that

al(🤨): what do you mean?

y/n(😪): i have been in love with you this whole time, i came here to tell you how i felt, and i get here to find out you have been in a relationship for 5 months, you haven't even texted me, or called me about your life or anything. like i mean absolutely nothing to you, but yk what alex. forget about me. go be happy with your future wife, don't even think of me as your stepsister anymore, think of me as a stranger. than do me a favor and never think of me again.

before he can say anything you get up and walk out of the house. the last part you didn't mean, i'm glad he's my brother, but i never thought i would fall in love with him. i just wish i could actually be happy for once and not just fake it.