"Who the hell are you?!"

bnha

3rd person POV

Just like that the 3 days of the written exams are over. Now it's time for the practical exam where the students' abilities are tested out on the field. "Class grab your costumes, change and be down at the Practical Exam Area- Center Plaza in 15 minutes," says Mr. Aizawa.

The class nods going to their suitcases and heading to the locker rooms. "I wonder what we'll be doing? Do you think it'll be like the practical exam with robots? Maybe we'll have to rescue some people like how we were supposed to at the USJ?" Midoriya asks Iida as they're walking to the locker rooms.

"I'm not entirely sure. But I'm sure we'll all be able to pass," Iida responds in his usual professional like tone and chopping arm motion.

"Doesn't matter what we'll do. I'm gonna win either way," says Bakugo with his usual malice and determination to be the best.

What everyone doesn't know is that his minds drifts to a certain round faced girl who he fought in the sports festival early on in the year. She piqued his interest after that match. She was smart and nearly managed to outsmart him and win, which not be cocky, not a lot of people in the class could. He is very aware of his level of skill compared with everyone else's.

What he doesn't know is that that confidence caught someone's attention, Uraraka's. The same girl he was thinking about.

"Are you sure about that. What if we have to work with others...You don't exactly have the best people skills Bakugo..." says Sero as Kaminari snickers.

"What'd you say ya dunce?!" Bakugo yells with a snarl.

"Relax Bakubro. I'm sure you'll win. You're explosive personality will help with the actually explosions," says Kirishima with a grin wrapping an arm around Bakugos shoulder.

"Whatever shitty hair," says Bakugo with an eye roll brushing off Kirishimas arm going back to change.

———-
In the girls locker room

3rd person POV

The girls start changing in a comfortable silence until Yaoyarozu breaks it. "So...Uraraka how are things going between you and Midoriya?" asks Yaoyarozu with a suggestive look on her face.

"What do you mean? Nothings going on between me and Deku. We're just friends" Uraraka asks confused. Yaoyarozu raises an eyebrow.

"Really? But I thought you liked him?" Yaoyarozu questions.

"I don't like him like that. He's a really good friend and I admire his drive is all. And besides... I kind of like someone else. Well I don't know you could call it 'like' but he's definitely piqued my interest..." she trails off with a small smile. The girls look at her with that an expression that screams "yeah, sure" about not calling her feelings 'like'( I mean you can't really see Toru's expression, but we all know that she's probably making the same face).

"Well that smile says otherwise Ochako," says Mina with a knowing smirk. Uraraka just blushes in response.

"So who is this guy who's 'piqued your interest'?" Toru asks quoting what Uraraka used to describe the guy earlier. Jirou, Yaoyarozu, and Tsu turn to her as well curious to see who their friend likes.

"I-I'm not sure if I'm ready to say it out loud yet guys,"Uraraka says fidgeting with her fingers, "Besides I want to get to know him more first. But I don't think it'll be that easy. He has a...personality that doesn't seem to let people in that easily." The girls look at her with a look of understanding knowing a few people like that. "In spite of that I'm determined to get him to open up to me. I can tell a lot of people judge him, but I just think they're taking his behavior the wrong way. In my opinion he just has a really strong drive to accomplish what he wants... that's actually what I admire most about him...," Uraraka trails off thinking about the boy.