Exams

3rd person pov

Sato had just called for dinner interrupting the conversation between Aang, Yaoyarozu, Todoroki, Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, Asui, Uraraka, Midoriya, and Iida.

"Yes we can continue talking later, but right now we must go and eat dinner so we can get the proper nutrients we need for our bodies. Then we should all go to sleep. We'll need the energy for tomorrow for we will probably be continuing with the last of our final exams," class rep Iida explains chopping the air in a reprimanding way.

The other 1-a students nod in agreement. Bakugo just responds with a 'tch' but follows Iida's words anyway.

Yaoyarozu turns to Aang and says, "Come have dinner with us." Aang just responds with a smile and a nod. Aang gets up from her seat and follows behind Yaoyarozu.

~sorry but we're gonna skip to the next day because I don't know what to write for a dinner scene🤷‍♀️~

Anng wakes up to the sun shining in her eyes through the curtains. At first she doesn't recognize the room she's in and panics for second, but then the memories from yesterday start flooding back. Her train of thought is interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in," Anng calls to the person behind the door. The door opens and reveals Yaoyarozu with Jirou.

"Good morning," Yaoyarozu greets Anng. Jirou nods in greeting.

"Morning," Anng responds with a smile.

"So today you'll be coming to class with us, but you'll have to wear the school uniform so we brought you a pair Mr. Aizawa gave us for you," Yaoyarozu informs Aang with a friendly grin placing the clothes on the bed along with a hair brush.

 Aizawa gave us for you," Yaoyarozu informs Aang with a friendly grin placing the clothes on the bed along with a hair brush

"Okay, but could you explain to me how to put them on?" Anng inquires sheepishly.

"Of course," Yaoyarozu responds. "So first there's the shirt. You just put it on like any other shirt. Button it up with the collar down. For the skirt you just slip it on. When you're done with that I can tie the necktie for you and can help you with the rest if you need. Jirou and I will wait outside. Just call us when you're done," Yaoyarozu finishes.

"Thank you, really. For everything. I am immensely grateful for the hospitality you all have shown me," Aang says with a sincere smile.

"Of course. We are training to be heros someday. What kind of heros would we be if we don't help those on need of it," Yaoyarozu responds, "we'll be going outside now so can get changed."

Yaoyarozu and Jirou walk out the door closing it being them. Aang takes off her current attire and starts to put on the the skirt given to her. She then starts to put on the shirt but has a little trouble with the buttons. But eventually she gets it. From what she saw on Yaoyarozu and Jirou, you slip in the glove looking things on your feet.