Day at the pool

Hey y'all thank you so much for reading my book🤗. I really appreciate it with this being my first fanfic and all🥺. I hope you guys continue to enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Thank you all for voting. It really means a lot. And please keep commenting because I love it when you guys do because wattpad is where you can find literally the most RELATABLE people ever.

Anyways on with the story💃
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person pov

The girls of 1a plus their avatar friend are all gathered in the girls locker room getting ready for their fun day at the pool.

"Guys I'm so excited!" exclaims Hagakure. "We're gonna have so much fun together!"

"Mhm!" Mina hums enthusiastically.

Everyone starts to change into their school sanctioned swimsuits. However Aang changes into her swimsuit she was wearing under her clothes when she ended up there.

(Like Katara's but orange)

"Guys, I'm going to change in the stall. I don't really feel comfortable changing with others," Aang tells them worriedly.

"Okay," Yaoyarozu tells her.

Aang goes to the stall, but then turns and tells them, " You know what. You guys look to be ready to go. So I'll meet you there," Aang tells them with a small smile.

"Are you sure Aang? We can wait for you if you want," Tsu tells Aang.

"Yeah I'm sure. I know where to go since we passed it on the way here," Aang reassures them.

"Ok! We'll see you out there!" Mina exclaims making her way towards the door.

When they're all out of the room, Aang changes into her swimsuit. Once she does she lets out a small frustrating huff. Her scar. It looks pretty obvious in the swimsuit she's wearing but thankfully her hair is long enough to mostly cover it up.

'It's not that I'm ashamed of it- I mean I kinda am because it shows my failure in Ba Sing Se and my near death experience not to mention the near end of the avatar cycle'

Aang picks her head up and holds it high making eye contact with her self in the mirror. 'I can't dwell on this now. The best thing I can do right now is train as hard as I can to make up for the fact I wasn't there to save the world before. I won't fail this time. I owe it to all the people who've helped me get here. All the people I love, the people I've lost and the people who have lost others because of this war. This time, I'll win. The world will win.'

Aang puts a determined smile on her face and goes out to enjoy the day with her friends.

~happening with the other girls simultaneously~