Encounter

Wow 2 chapters in three days🤩.

Enjoy this beautiful Guam sunset☺️😌~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person pov

"E-everyone. I'm looking forward to hearing all your stories of how fun camp was," Mina cries as she, Kirishima, Sato, and Kaminari surround themselves with a depressed aura.

"Maybe they'll end up letting you go!There might be a last minute twist or something," Midoriya says as he tries to comfort them.

"Stop Midoriya. By saying that out loud, you're just jinxing them," Sero says outing his hand on Midoriya's shoulder.

"They said whoever failed the exams would have to skip training camp and live in summer school hell. We didn't pass the practicals so we're doomed. Don't you get it Midoriya?! Or did All Might knock the brains outta you?" Kaminari says with a mixture of anger and exasperation, poking Midoriya in the eyeball.

"Ease up,Kaminari. I'm not sure I'll get to go either. Our team only passed thanks to Mineta. I got knocked out, and since we don't know how they're scoring us, I might have flunked," Sero tells Kaminari.

"Yeah you're right. I'm just bummed we won't get to go to camp," Kaminari says putting his head down. "Even Aang's going," Kaminari says motioning to Aang who gives him a sheepish smile.

"You know it's because she has nowhere to go, we're her hosts and Mr. Aizawa was put in charge of her so he can't just not bring her," Sero explains to him.

Kaminari puts his head down once again and mumbles, "yeah..."

"At least bring us back lost of camp souvenirs, please?!" Kaminari begs the class shooting his head up.

Suddenly everyone's attention is brought to the sudden opening of the door. "Once the bell rings you should all be in your seats," Aizawa says in a commanding voice from the doorway.

Everyone rushes to their seats and becomes silent including Aang who rushes to the empty desk beside Yaoyarozu that was out there for her.

"Morning," says Aizawa. "Unfortunately there are a few of you who did not pass your final exams," as Aizawa says this, those mentioned make pained faces. "So when it comes to the training camp in the woods...Everyone's going !" Aizawa says exclaiming the last part with a creepy smile.

"We really get to go to camp? Kirishima exclaims excitedly.

"Seriously!" Mina questions with happy tears nearly falling out of her eyes.

"Yeah. The good news is that no one bombed the written exam. Five failed the practical badly. Two teams, of course. And then Sero failed as well," Aizawa explains.

"Aw! Crap I knew it," Sero says facepalming. "Mineta made it to the but I didn't do nearly enough to pass," Sero continued.

"Allow me to explain," Aizawa interrupts. "For the practical battles, the teachers made sure to leave a way for the students to win. Otherwise you never would have stood a chance. We were interested in observing how you each..."Aizawa's voice blurred in the background as Aang went off to la la land again.