The fight

Aang POV

The buildings around me look different that the ones I'm used to. The people in front of me look odd. They dress weirdly have odd hair colors. Some girl is completely pink?! There's a set of floating clothes. Is someone air bending them? I thought I was the only one?

"Who the he'll are you?!" yells an angry looking guy with blonde hair. He takes a threatening step closer so I back up with my hands in a surrender position. Oh gosh what is happening?! Why did the Lion Turtle send me here. Sozin's comet is in a few days time. And not to mention the visions it gave me that I have yet to interpret. But I juts know in my gut it is the solution I've been waiting for. I just need to get back and figure it out.

This place looks nothing like home. I start to panic and look around to try to find a way out. I look back to the group of people to see some of them moving towards me. "S-stay back," I tell them moving back slowly. I put my hands in position to fight if I need to.

(What it looks like)

Some guy who looks like...stone?! with eyes puts his hands in the ground and a stone wall forms around me. An earth bender??

A lady with dark blue hair and inappropriately skin tight clothes steps forward and says, "Calm down." I still continue to back away slowly. She tells something that the group behind her and opens a slice in her clothing. A pink fog emerges and creeps my way. I don't want to take any chances so I bend the fog and disperse it into the air.

The group looks at me shocked

The group looks at me shocked. A guy with shaggy hair and a white scarf steps forward. His scarf whips towards me. I bend the moisture in the air and create a small ice wall in front of me.

I block the scarf so I unfreeze then water and hold it around ready to defend myself

A guy with all black skin and a cloak steps forward

A guy with all black skin and a cloak steps forward. He looks intimidating. Suddenly, multiples of him surround me. I drop the water in alarm. They start closing in on me when I make a ring of fire around me and push them back. I keep pushing and when it gets too close they disappear. "Please calm down," a voice says. I turn to the sound and look to see a small mouse like person. "Let's all clam down and talk this out," says the mouse person in a soothing voice.

"I don't know any of you and I need to get back home!" I exclaim breaking down the rock wall. I turn to leave and open my staff.

"Wait-" the mouse person begins but is interrupted by a sneeze. I turn to hear a zapping sound and see lightning coming towards me.

"If you let the energy in your own body flow, the lightning will follow it. You turn your opponents energy against them." I remember Zuko telling me when he taught me how to redirect lightning.

It feels like it happens in slow motion

It feels like it happens in slow motion. I hear yelling but I ignore it. Dropping my staff I point two fingers at the lightning ready to redirect it, just like zuko showed me. I've never done it before, but I believe I can as long as I focus.

I take in a big breathe and the lightning hits me. I yell in surprise by the force of the lightning bolt. The feeling of the lightning crackling inside me is intense, but I can feel it flowing through my body. Before it can completely hit me like Azula's lightning that one time, I let it flow out of me and redirect it into the sky. It shoots with a loud crackle and I release a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

I feel exhausted. Zuko was right. The feeling of it is exhilarating, but yet the power is terrifying.

The group looks at me perplexed but I don't know what happens next. My vision is getting spotty and I feel myself falling. The stress and exhaustion getting to me as I close my eyes.