Training camp pt. 1

3rd person pov

The sun is out. The birds are chirping. The air is light with excitement and class 1a plus Aang is ready to start their summer vacation. But first...the treaining camp.

"Now that you've finished up you're first semester at UA, it's time for summer vacation to officially begin. But don't think these will be months of leisure for you heros in training. The training you will have during this camp, will push your limits beyond what they are now. You are aiming to become 'Plus Ultra'," Aizawa tells his students as they stand in front of the school building, waiting for the bus.

"Yes sir!" the students chorus.

~~~~~~

"I'm so excited! I've been waiting for this camp for the whole semester!" Uraraka says excitedly from her place next to Mina as said friends stands with the rest of the Bakusquad.

"You sure are excited pink cheeks," Bakugo says raising an eyebrow at the person he likes.

"Oh yeah! Definitely, I literally can't wait!" Uraraka says while unintentionally getting closer to Bakugo. Once she notices their close proximity, she blushes.

She then takes a step back and lets out a sheepish chuckle

"Are uh, you excited Bakugo?" Uraraka asks him.

"I guess," Bakugo says shortly. Both of them being too awkward and don't know how to continue the conversation, just stand there trying to avoid eye contact.

The Bakusquad put on non-discreet, knowing  smirks and decide to help out the awkward pair before the nonexistent conversation gets even more awkward.

"Oooooh I hope we get to roast marshmallows and sit around the camp fire telling scary stories!" Mina says walking closer to the pair, the rest following suit.

"Yeah that'd be fun," Jirou adds.

"Do you think we'll be able to hike too?" Kaminari says joining the conversation.

"Hopefully we'll be able to do ANYTHING fun at all, it is called training camp after all," Kirishima says to the squad with Sero next to him.

"Yeah hopefully-" Uraraka starts but it interrupted by a not so discreet nudge from Mina making her stumble not so lightly into Bakugo. She falls into him with her hands in front of her to try and break the her fall, but they end up on Bakugo's chest. If he wasn't holding her steady they surely would have fallen down.

A small 'damn it' is heard from Mina. Both Uraraka and Bakugo are blushing deeply from what just occurred.

"Who knows what could happen at camp," Sero says cryptically looking at the scene. Making the both of them jump apart.