m a m a s

WARNING THIS IS SMUT

*he looks so cute in this*

"Babe, where are you?"

I yelled as I walked into Sway house. He didn't make a sound so I walked down the stairs and into his bedroom. He didn't even look at me,

"Hey Mama's, come here and sit on my lap while I finish this game"

Anthony said. I rolled my eyes and I was questioning what I should do but I still went and sat on his lap anyway.

He kept playing his dumb game while I sat there, I was getting annoyed, so I began rolling my hips back and forth while sitting there. He realized what I was doing and tried to contain his groans as his mic was on and didn't want the rest of the boys to know what was going on, he quickly wrapped his hand around hips to try and stop me from moving, he hand an extremely tight grip and I am sure that it might leave a bruise but I truly didn't mind. I tried to fight against his strength and keep going but it really wasn't working. I kept going not realizing that his game had just finished, without any warning Anthony picked me up and flipped me so I was facing him.

"You just couldn't wait could you y/n/n"

Ant hissed as he pulled me into him even harder, I moved so that I was riding his thigh. His jeans made for some massive friction, Ant was moving my hips back and forward, I was already wet but when he did this I became even wetter. Anthony was growing impatient. Within a few minutes he picked me up Ant had, had enough and tossed me onto his bed, he rushed to take his jeans off so his tent could be free, as he was pulling them off I saw the wet spot I had left on his jeans. He took them off, while I was still fully clothed in my dress and panties. Ant made his way over to me and went to rip my dress off,

"this is new ain't it mamas? I better take it off gently"

Ant said as he lifted the dress off of me and above my arms. He was gentle while lifting my dress off but as soon it was taken off he became passionate meaning a little rougher. He full on ripped my panties off and began to massage my clit, quickly moving his fingers into me. He started with two fingers, pumping in and out he then went to three and he was getting quicker. All I wanted to do was squeeze my legs together as the knot in my stomach was getting tighter. I tried to move them together but his arms were holding them down, I was trying to get relief which came after he entered a fourth finger.

The knot in my stomach disappeared as I spilled onto his fingers, he kept going until I completely finished. I could see his bulge, he took his boxers off, while he took his boxers off I quickly grabbed my dress and walked off into the bathroom he made me wait so I was going to make him wait.