b i r t h d a y

WARNING THIS IS SMUT
*this hoodie! I love it*

Tony and I were standing at the bar we were currently at, as we were celebrating Ondreaz's Birthday, Tony had his arms wrapped around me while I stood in front of him

Tony and I were standing at the bar we were currently at, as we were celebrating Ondreaz's Birthday, Tony had his arms wrapped around me while I stood in front of him. Tony began flexing and holding onto me tighter as a drunk Bryce walked near us. I chuckled to myself because I find it funny when Tony get's protective but it also kind of turns me on especially when he has his arms around me.

I start to grind on Tony with my ass just to get a reaction out of him, I honestly didn't think he noticed until I felt his hands grip my hips before he whispered in my ear, 'Ma, you think you are sneaky aye, I can feel you grinding on me'. I looked up at Tony but continued to do it, 'Stop we're in public baby girl' Tony hissed in my ear, I knew he was getting frustrated as it went from Ma to baby girl, 'Don't act like it doesn't turn you on Tony' I quickly said as Ondreaz approached us. I felt Tony's dick rising against my ass as Ondreaz began thanking us, 'Y/n, Tony I can't thank you guys enough, y'all are truly a blessing in my life'. 'You're welcome Dre, but excuse me I have to go leak' Tony said walking away, as he walked away he winked at me, I wasn't going to do anything but quickly turned and slapped his ass. I didn't know if i was disgusted by him saying he needed to take a leak or if I was turned on by the fact that he wanted me to meet him in the bathroom. Dre looked at me funny and then the realization set in, he rolled his eyes and begun to speak 'ew, y'all are nasty, go sort your boyfriend out but if a baby is conceived on my birthday I get middle naming rights', I began to laugh, I quickly give Ondreaz a hug and then slowly made my way to the bathroom being stopped to mingle with a few people. I reached the bathroom but was a little scared to enter as I didn't know who else was in there, I slowly opened the door and saw Tony standing there. Look I felt kind of bad for wanting to fuck my boyfriend at his brothers birthday but we're young and in love what do people expect.

Tony pushed me into one of the stalls and then locked it. My hands immediately made there way to his belt, unhooking it and pulling down his pants, the tent in his boxers continued to get bigger. I pulled his boxers down letting his length spring free, my mouth began to lick the pre-cum from the tip. I wrapped my mouth around his length, my mouth was pumping nearly his full length and what I couldn't fit in my mouth I pumped with my other hand. Soon enough my mouth was filled with hot liquid, I swallowed as I heard some one enter the bathroom. I was trying to tell Tony to stop as he began leaving love bites on my neck, I peeked out the stall and I saw that it was Tony's older brother, Xavier. I pulled Tony's head off of my neck, as I really didn't want to have Xavier hear us. Tony began to chuckle like an idiot, I roll my eyes as I see Xavier look at the stall. 'Tony is that you? are you okay?' Xavier asked, instead of hiding it Tony opened the stall door, I whacked Tony in the back of the head as Xavier began laughing. I walked out of the bathroom and as I was walking out I heard Tony yell, 'Ma, wait! what did I do?'. I could still hear Xavier laughing as I went back to the bar.