c a u g h t

Someone catches you two doing things ;)

Jaden

I was sat on Jaden's lap as he began making marks down my chest, my bra was on but it was about to come off as Jaden's bedroom door flung open, Anthony walked in not even realizing, 'Hey Jade-', Anthony said not even finishing as half way through the sentence he looked up realizing the situation he just walked into. 'he'll get over it, can we continue?', Jaden asked smirking at me. I laughed, 'why wouldn't we?', I asked. Jaden made his way back to my neck.

Tayler

Tayler and I couldn't get any privacy at the Hype House and I was getting annoyed, we had just gotten back from going out and I proposed and idea to Tayler, 'wanna fuck in the backseat?', I said quite bluntly. Tayler looked at me to see if I was joking or not and he could see that I clearly wasn't. A smile came on his face and we both climbed into the backseat, things became heated quite quickly, I began making my way down his neck but was interrupted as Thomas knocked on the window. I jumped out of his lap and slowly made my way out of the car

Griffin

Griffin pulled me into the pantry of the Sway house, and quickly began kissing my neck, surprising me quite a bit, Griffin began to pull my shirt off when a few of the boys began to stand at the door, 'the room is occupied', I said trying to be funny and trying to get them to go away but they could see what was going on. 'keep it in your pants for once', Bryce said beginning to laugh, Josh added on to that, 'put some clothes on'. Griffin was getting annoyed, 'Get the ehell out'.

Ryland

I was sat on Ryalnd's lap beginning to grind against his hips, as we began making out, Ryland began playing with the bottom of my shirt wanting to take it off. Our door was swung open as Nick walked in, 'hey y/n, I figured you might want this bac-OH MY GOD', Nick went to hand me something something but saw the position that we were in and quickly left. Ryland look in my eyes, 'do you wanna continue?'.