a s s s i t u a t i o n s

Josh

I walk up behind Josh while he was a filming a tik tok with Anthony and I slapped his ass and ran away, as I ran away I heard Josh begin talking to Ant, 'Sometimes I wonder how I got lucky enough to have her but then she does stuff like that and I remember why', Josh said laughing with Anthony. 'AYE', I yell making them laugh. I walk back into the room with my arms crossed, Josh slowly walked over to me but I turned around ignoring me until his hand slapped my ass, Anthony was laughing his ass off as I fell to the ground.

Bryce

I had been awake for about 2 hours, I was getting bored without Bryce but he wouldn't wake up I had tried everything but I had one more idea. He was lying on his stomach meaning his ass was up, I pulled the doona off of him slowly trying not wake him up just yet. I slowly stood on the bed making sure I had my balance. I stopped myself from laughing as my hand slapped his ass, hard, Bryce finally woke up, he didn't even look at me, he just spoke into his pillow, 'my god, let me sleep baby girl'. I rolled my eyes and collapsed on the bed, 'if you wake up now you can do that to me later but in a different situation', I said making Bryce jump out of bed.

(that went a different to the way I thought it would)

Griffin

I was lying on the couch when Griff called me over, I reluctantly got up and walked over to him and a few of the boys who were laughing, 'can you please explain to them that I do in fact get laid?', Griffin pleaded with me. I laughed, 'no', I said a little seriously. I wrapped my arm around Griffin and pinched his ass, he whispered in my ear, 'if you do that a get you will get laid later', Griffin whispered in my ear. I did it again.

Jaden

l ran past my boyfriend, Jaden slapping his ass as he did, he began chasing me around, he quickly caught up to me grabbing my waist pulling me in, 'hey princess care to tell me the reason behind your pleasant surprise? with that slap on my ass you must be feeling a little bit frisky aye?', Jaden asked me. I laughed and tried to squirm out of his arms.