m o v i e

*i wanna be angel in this*

WARNING-THIS IS SMUT

It was movie night at the Hype House, I don't even know what we were watching I was just happy to be here (lol the motto of my life). Everyone was scattered around the room, a few people sitting on bean bags and then there were some people sitting on the couch which is where I was currently sat cuddled up with my boyfriend Ryland. I was getting a little uncomfortable and I kept moving and still couldn't get comfortable so I decided to have some fun. I placed my hand on Ryland's thigh and began moving it further up, I felt his leg tense up but that wasn't the only thing I felt as the bulge in his pant's began to grow. I lifted my head off his shoulder as I looked him in the eye and raised my eyebrow at him but then a cheeky smile wiped over my face as Ryland looked a little nervous. I shrugged my shoulders and leaned into Ryland's neck I began leaving small kisses along his jawline but then began to leave a hickey on his neck. Ryland pulled a blanket over me so that people thought that I was just cuddling him and nothing more, I continued on his neck as I moved my hand into his stop looking at my dick sweats which weren't exactly working.

I peeped my head out from under the blanket to see if anybody had realized but everyone was either focused on their phones of the movie. I began to palm him with my but I want to be a little bit more adventurous and Ryland could already sense it and I was a little confused if was excited or scared though. I quietly pulled his sweats down a little just so his member could be free. I began to lick the top of his member and soon began slowly bobbing my head up and down, I went slowly just so nobody else could see what I was doing, but whatever I couldn't fit in my mouth I stroked with my hand. I saw Ryland gripping the blanket and the couch making his knuckles go white as he tried not to make a sound, Ryland quickly released and I would of spit it out because I wasn't it the mood to swallow but I didn't really have another choice so I swallowed, I quickly wiped my mouth and then raised my head out from under the blanket and Ryland kissed me on the top of the head.

The movie finished a little while later, Alex turned to Ryalnd and I with his camera pointed at us,

'did you enjoy it?'

Alex asked us, Ryland and I both froze wondering if he was talking about what just went down.

'The movie?'

Alex asked again, I let out my breathe which I didn't realize I was holding in.

'ohhhh uhh yeah I liked it'

Ryland said trying not to sound suspicious. or relieved.

'Did you think I meant the head you just received Ryland?'

Alex asked. Everyone began laughing I put my hands in my head and began to laugh as Rylands cheeky grin came up once again.